LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - MATT SMITH

Geronimo!

Managed to get a Diamond Pass but the PDF I received via email states the location is the Motorpoint Arena rather than Olympia, but Olympia on the Eventbrite App.

Hopefully, the paper ticket would still be valid as it’s still the right event and the right dates.

Omg. This is my announcement of the year. I cant believe this one!!!! Can someone tell me what the Tardis pic is like. Is it the same location like the last years - inside the Tardis and you stay far away from the guest or is it infront of the blue Tardis? I really would love that pic - not interessted in the inside Tardis pics, because I want to hug him! :) Thanks in advance!

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, MrsCorleone said:

Omg. This is my announcement of the year. I cant believe this one!!!! Can someone tell me what the Tardis pic is like. Is it the same location like the last years - inside the Tardis and you stay far away from the guest or is it infront of the blue Tardis? I really would love that pic - not interessted in the inside Tardis pics, because I want to hug him! :) Thanks in advance!

It's the TARDIS exterior (as stated in the 'more info' on the shop listing)

• Moderators
Just now, MrsCorleone said:

"Exterior" means outside..so blue Tardis? Sorry - not sooooo good in English. That would be very cool!

Yes, it means the blue TARDIS 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sebster118 said:

Managed to get a Diamond Pass but the PDF I received via email states the location is the Motorpoint Arena rather than Olympia, but Olympia on the Eventbrite App.

Yeah, it says Motorpoint arena on both Diamond Passes for me too. Daresay the mods will clarify for us when they find out. :smile:

Yay and DAMN YOU SM ;)
but no thx for getting him, I was weak I spent the money on a Diamond pass now but please please dont try to get David Tennant and Jodie Whitaker now aswell cuz my wallet cant handle that, and I know I would get weak there.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pretenama2012 said:

Why does my photoshoot ticket say Motorpoint Arena? I thought the event was at Olympia. Hoping this is a print error! Slight panic

LFCC is at the Olympia, but as you say it's most likely a print error, but I daresay the mods will clarify when they get word back about it. :smile: