LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - TOM BAKER

3 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

That he does :D I had a great chat with him when I met him and I hope he is still just as chatty for all those meeting him here.

I didn't even make a conversation with him, I had the pleasure of meeting him, Louise Jameson and John Leeson together (see profile picture) and I was like "Hey guys", klik, "Bye guys". Not really a small talk guy. He did talk a lot to the other people, that's true.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JaHawk1995 said:

Maybe a stupid question - if I buy a Diamond Pass for Tom, can I get my photoshoot refunded that I already bought?

Sadly not I'm afraid. If you email the shop there is a very small possibility of getting the shoot refunded, but I would assume that you can't, sorry.

You can always ask about upgrading your shoot to a diamond pass, but I believe it is too late at this stage and they have stopped allowing upgrades.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

1 minute ago, The_batflash123 said:

Yes, just email showmasters with both order numbers

1 minute ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Sadly not I'm afraid. If you email the shop there is a very small possibility of getting the shoot refunded, but I would assume that you can't, sorry.

Ooo, conflict! :wacko::lol: I'll email the shop before buying the DP I think...

6 minutes ago, JaHawk1995 said:

Maybe a stupid question - if I buy a Diamond Pass for Tom, can I get my photoshoot refunded that I already bought?

I would email the shop before buying the diamond to check they are still allowing upgrades

Dalek, this is considered an upgrade which SM do allow, but there is usually a cut off date for these, which hasn't been given this year but we are getting close now so I'm not sure if they are still doing them or not.

Edited by Wrong Name

You can always ask about upgrading your shoot to a diamond pass, but I believe it is too late at this stage and they have stopped allowing upgrades.

Did they already quit with upgrading, I missed that I'm afraid. But try to email them and you'll see if it's still possible.

6 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I would email the shop before buying the diamond to check they are still allowing upgrades

Dalek, this is considered an upgrade which SM do allow, but there is usually a cut off date for these, which hasn't been given this year but we are getting close now so I'm not sure if they are still doing them or not.

I remembered that and added it on to the end of my original post :D I remembered reading that they weren't upgraded Sam Neill shoots from regular to green screen due to being too close to the event, so I figured that was a blanket statement that photo shoots couldn't be upgraded beyond this point in time.

Just now, The Friendly Dalek said:

Ah ok then, thanks for letting us know :thumbup:

I've just received an email saying that it was refunded (still gonna take a few days to appear on my accout, I guess).

But better email them first and ask if they are still doing refunds ;) 

2 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

rjlfgo.jpg

Sorry about the awful quality, and my lack of being photogenic in any way :D

OMG! He is so lovely there. I saw some that didn't turn out that great, but in this one he's looking perfect :D Oh, stop, you're looking great too XD 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

OMG! He is so lovely there. I saw some that didn't turn out that great, but in this one he's looking perfect :D Oh, stop, you're looking great too XD 

Aw, thanks :D.

And you saw some that weren't great? Oh dear :o Once the images are up on the photo shelter thing I'll have a look at what others were like, but I didn't know any were bad. That just makes me feel even better that mine was so good :thumbup: but also sad for others whose photos weren't as good.