LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - TOM BAKER

13 minutes ago, DrBungle said:

Ok, it was my bad. I'll hang my head in shame.  Apologies for wasting peoples time, wasn't intentional.

Anyway, looking forward to meeting Tom again. True gentleman

No worries.  Not wasting anyone's time.  It is a big, moving set of pictures and names.  

I have met lots of different celebrities at events over the years.  In the end, Tom is one of my favorites. So entertaining!  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TankerT said:

No worries.  Not wasting anyone's time.  It is a big, moving set of pictures and names.  

I have met lots of different celebrities at events over the years.  In the end, Tom is one of my favorites. So entertaining!  

True, so many guests so easy to lose track and miss seeing the ones you were looking for. 

12 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

True, so many guests so easy to lose track and miss seeing the ones you were looking for. 

That's why Control + F are your friend!

It's soooo much easier to search than scan through all the faces.

Edited by Raylenth

21 minutes ago, CatherineRice said:

There doesn't seem to be a standard (non tardis) photoshoot with tom on the draft schedule. 

Thank you! I searched the schedule too and couldn't see one either, thought it was just me :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It's been 3 hours, I don't care any more.  Kill me. 

Just now, Wrong Name said:

I want my credit!

See! You're not getting away with it that easily, Raylenth! Give him his due!

Assuming the photo shoot schedule stays as it is—is it likely that Tom will do autographs for the last twenty minutes of the day after his photo shoots? 

I’m considering buying a diamond pass, but have morning/early afternoon plans that I can’t reschedule and I dont want to waste my money if I’d end up missing him completely.  (it’s the autograph I care about, photo would just be cherry on top) 

5 minutes ago, steponmeshoeman said:

Assuming the photo shoot schedule stays as it is—is it likely that Tom will do autographs for the last twenty minutes of the day after his photo shoots? 

I’m considering buying a diamond pass, but have morning/early afternoon plans that I can’t reschedule and I dont want to waste my money if I’d end up missing him completely.  (it’s the autograph I care about, photo would just be cherry on top) 

Tom's diamond passes are coming up as sold out I'm afraid, they may add more but given Tom's limited attendance I doubt that they will I'm afraid.

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Tom's diamond passes are coming up as sold out I'm afraid, they may add more but given Tom's limited attendance I doubt that they will I'm afraid.

That changed since I checked a few hours ago! 

Still curious to the odds of him signing in that last twenty minutes though! I’d still try and VQ if anything. 

7 minutes ago, steponmeshoeman said:

That changed since I checked a few hours ago! 

Still curious to the odds of him signing in that last twenty minutes though! I’d still try and VQ if anything. 

Again, given his limited attendance I can't see them wasting the time and not having him sign then.