LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - TOM BAKER

16 minutes ago, cptpugwash said:

does it matter that the diamond pass ticket i have bought says the correct date but the address on it says Motorpoint arena and not the Olympia address like all others?

Most likely it doesn't matter but if the mods get any news on this they'll post it, cpt. :smile:

31 minutes ago, cptpugwash said:

does it matter that the diamond pass ticket i have bought says the correct date but the address on it says Motorpoint arena and not the Olympia address like all others?

Just check our tickets again there and it's been updated to the Olympia. Should be the same with yours, cpt. :smile:

7 minutes ago, Tom Beaker said:

There's a long story behind the first time I met Tom. Didn't think Id have the opportunity again.

Thank you. Just thank you. :)

Tell us all about it in 12 rules or less. Mine is pretty easy, travelled all the way from Belgium not so long ago because I thought it was the only chance of ever meeting him and now he's announced for LFCC.

• Like 1

Anyone know if the Tom and TARDIS shoot is the exterior (like Chris and Matt) or the green screen console (like Paul and Colin)? I had pressumed it was the TARDIS exterior but I can't see it in the info on the site or Eventbrite. 

52 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Tell us all about it in 12 rules or less. Mine is pretty easy, travelled all the way from Belgium not so long ago because I thought it was the only chance of ever meeting him and now he's announced for LFCC.

Last year my girlfriend suffered a traumatic brain injury and was in and out of hospital A LOT.  It has been a very difficult and emotional time for us both, and the recovery is long and hard. 

She knew that the person i most wanted to meet was Tom and that i had never been able to get to meet him. As a thank you for looking after her, she went to great lengths to surprise me with a ticket to an already sold-out event to meet him last year, even though she wasn't well enough to go herself at the time. 

Toms appearance at LFCC is awesome, and is made even more awesome by the fact that my girlfriend is hopefully going to be well enough to join me at LFCC. And I get to give her the gift of Tom with a Photo Op so she can finally get to meet him too. 

(Oh, and surprise her with a photo with some Aquabloke too, but he's no Tom!!) 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

Your profile picture with Tom is spectacular, though, totally worth the long journey :D

On the Eventbrite Page there is a photo opportunity with Tom and the Tardis. However, this op is not listed in the announcement nor is it listed on his pricing on the Website? Also I’m wanting to know is it with the Tardis Exterior like Christopher and Matt is or is in Green Screen Tardis Interior like in previois years with other guests? Is it an actual shoot because I’m quite confused (that doesn’t take much though lol) Thanks in Advance :rolleyes:

23 minutes ago, FanGirl said:

On the Eventbrite Page there is a photo opportunity with Tom and the Tardis. However, this op is not listed in the announcement nor is it listed on his pricing on the Website? Also I’m wanting to know is it with the Tardis Exterior like Christopher and Matt is or is in Green Screen Tardis Interior like in previois years with other guests? Is it an actual shoot because I’m quite confused (that doesn’t take much though lol) Thanks in Advance :rolleyes:

I think we only know what it says in the listing

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

CONFIRMED: Exterior, no error, Website will be updated shortly.

Thank you for this I really appreciate it I need to book now lol... Got his Diamond Pass but, with the Exterior Tardis is a must and a once in a lifetime :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, DrBungle said:

Just noticed that neither Tom nor Matt have been added to the main websites homepage. Assuming web site maintainers haven't had chance to do this yet, rather than it being an oversight ?

They were added minutes after the announcement.  I have been able to see them since yesterday on the main homepage.

• Like 1