Stranger Things Alphabet prop photo shoot?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Hope the Stranger Things set was enjoyable for you. If anyone wants to share their pics, I'd love to see how they all came out.....

Oh, and if anyone managed to survive The Great Stranger Things Blobby Attack, post your proof here!!!

On 28/07/2018 at 6:41 PM, reelbigmartin said:

Does anyone have a picture of this? How did it turn out?

Honest feedback, I liked the concept but the set was a bit empty. Also it would been cool if the lights were on. But my biggest issue was that the lightning was very poor, dark sofa combined with my dark jeans and shirt resulted in no recognisable body. I seemed to merge with the dark blob that was the sofa. Very Stranger Things but not great. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lythara said:

Honest feedback, I liked the concept but the set was a bit empty. Also it would been cool if the lights were on. But my biggest issue was that the lightning was very poor, dark sofa combined with my dark jeans and shirt resulted in no recognisable body. I seemed to merge with the dark blob that was the sofa. Very Stranger Things but not great. 

I did wonder why the lights couldn't be on..?! 

15 hours ago, Lythara said:

I'm sorry the photo didn't come out as you expected. If this was Saturday or Sunday,  I would have happily tried again for you if you had pointed it out. We are, after all, here to make sure you have the best possible experience!