Sold Out warnings

3 minutes ago, IlonaTijhuis said:

Thank god. Hopefully I'll get my money early. Setting an alarm clock right now so I wake up early. Stressful moments right now

Yeah. I would boy one too, but already have a Peter Capaldi Diamond Pass and debating on whether to get one for Tom Baker. I am broke already. Probably will buy just a photo with Matt and hope that he will be signing fast and I will be able to catch him at the end of the day :D 

PS. The shop does not allow us to see any numbers higher than 10. So it's at least 10 left for sure. I guess you can safely bet that they added at least 15 more. Possibly even more. If i can I will inform you when the numbers drop below 10.

2 minutes ago, crippsy_99 said:

Damn, went to buy a Tom Baker photo and they are sold out..does have Tardis ones available though..hmm..don't know if its worth the extra tenner though without seeing one first!

Not sure which is greenscreen and not Crippsy but you can view previous Who screen/prop shoots here https://showmasters.photoshelter.com/gallery-collection/London-Film-Comic-Con-2017/C0000_KzSd6kTa14