8 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Low tickets for photo shoots:

Saturday

3 for Jason Momoa

5 for Rose McIver

Sunday

6 for Adrienne Barbeau

8 for Sarah Douglas & Jack O'Halloran

That is according to what is available in the shop atm.

Okay I have to ask, how do you know this?? How did you find this out??  Viking oracle? ;)

1 minute ago, tenaciouspirit said:

I think if you click on the drop down menu, and there are less than 10 tickets then it'll tell you how many are left

For Diamonds yes, for photo's you can only see what batch they are on by putting one in your basket and going to the next page (Unless it really is the last 9 tickets)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, timlux said:

Damn I wanted to buy one shoot yesterday but I thought nah wait until tonights announcement before buying it, well then I guess I get just his auto and I hope he does selfies

They're back in stock Tim! It was only a temporary thing apparently. They added more about 30 minutes after I posted that.

Lots of diamond passes sold out currently, but it is the weekend of course, so some may come back in stock

Some warnings:

- Family Sunday Entry (9 tickets left)

- Amber Rose Revah Diamond Pass (1 left)

- David Duchovny Diamond Pass (9 left)

- Isaac Hempstead Wright Diamond Pass (5 left)

- Mark Henry Diamond Pass (8 left)

- Meat Loaf Diamond Pass (5 left)

So if anyone is interested in any of these, better buy quick as more MIGHT not be added.

Diamond Passes already sold out: Iwan Rheon, Jason Momoa, Matt Smith, Nathalie Emmanuel, Peter Capaldi, Steven Seagal, Tom Baker, Tom Welling

12 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

Some warnings:

- Family Sunday Entry (9 tickets left)

- Amber Rose Revah Diamond Pass (1 left)

- David Duchovny Diamond Pass (9 left)

- Isaac Hempstead Wright Diamond Pass (5 left)

- Mark Henry Diamond Pass (8 left)

- Meat Loaf Diamond Pass (5 left)

So if anyone is interested in any of these, better buy quick as more MIGHT not be added.

Diamond Passes already sold out: Iwan Rheon, Jason Momoa, Matt Smith, Nathalie Emmanuel, Peter Capaldi, Steven Seagal, Tom Baker, Tom Welling

I keep hoping they will add Matt Smith diamond passes 

43 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

For Diamonds yes, for photo's you can only see what batch they are on by putting one in your basket and going to the next page (Unless it really is the last 9 tickets)

And yes I did the drop down thingy for the photos. Adding all to the basket would be a nightmare for the shop :lol:

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

They're back in stock Tim! It was only a temporary thing apparently. They added more about 30 minutes after I posted that.

Lots of diamond passes sold out currently, but it is the weekend of course, so some may come back in stock

Thx @tenaciouspirit , I have seen it, after the Megan Fox cancellation, I had again money to spend and bough myself then an op with Arthur and Tom Baker :)

Edited by timlux

Just now, AllRedDan said:

I was excited to see Jason’s DP back in stock, but sadly the photo is still Friday only. 

I imagine Sat/Sun won’t get added?

No, he sold out of them a while ago, he got added for a half day on Friday later

Thank you for the notification though, I was just able to point out Jason's were back in stock to someone quite upset on facebook that they had missed out, they are now ecstatically happy that they have got one

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IlonaTijhuis said:

I know but Sunday was a difficult day because I need to travel far and wished I could do everything in the morning and would have loved to get an autograph. Without diamond pass that's impossible

Not impossible, only difficult ;)

1 minute ago, fanowaty said:

I am still hoping for just a few DP's for Tom Baker. I know he's there for just a few hours on Friday, but I really don't want to miss out on his autograph. :( 

That will be difficult I think :(