Sold Out warnings

SM have always said they will TRY to put up warnings when they can. Sometimes there can be a rush in people buying things that can result in them selling out before SM get a chance. It could also be possible that SM just need to add more into the shop so they have not actually sold out. It is the weekend, so they would not be adding them back in straight away. Try looking early next week to see if more or added, or there should be something put up on here to say it is actually sold out.

This is common at this time as we get nearer and nearer to showtime. It’s less than 2 weeks away now and it’s past the last pay day before the show, people who have been swithering over whether or not to buy things will bite the bullet so things that have been selling slowly will begin to sell out fast. I’d advise getting your purchases done as soon as possible now to avoid disappointment.

Yes, the keyword is "try". If anything happens like a sudden spike on the weekend there usually won't be a warning because the office people have the time off and the mods have no access to the store.

Peter is showing sold out, so unless there's anything that can be fixed Monday like a payment not going through the tickets are sold out.

There have been cases where Diamond Passes and Photoshoots were marked “Sold out” but not the case a number of days later.

I have bought Diamond Passes for those I REALLY want to meet but holding out on photoshoots until the schedule is up in case of potential clashes, especially on the Sunday.

Photoshoots can go back online because of Upgrades to Diamond Passes. It is very rare that extra Diamond Passes are added, especially that close to the show. 

I will try to find out tomorrow morning if anything else is close to selling out. Hoperfully no more surprises til then.

22 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Photoshoots can go back online because of Upgrades to Diamond Passes. It is very rare that extra Diamond Passes are added, especially that close to the show. 

I will try to find out tomorrow morning if anything else is close to selling out. Hoperfully no more surprises til then.

How does one upgrade to a diamond pass? I have a Tom Welling photoshoot but I'd quite like to buy the Diamond Pass. I didn't know it was possible to upgrade, what's the method to do it?

Edited by Kuato_Lives

9 minutes ago, Kuato_Lives said:

How does one upgrade to a diamond pass? I have a Tom Welling photoshoot but I'd quite like to buy the Diamond Pass. I didn't know it was possible to upgrade, what's the method to do it?

Hi @Kuato_Lives I’m pretty sure you email Showmasters and ask them if you can upgrade :D

8 minutes ago, Kuato_Lives said:

Safe way: Email the showmasters shop and ask if you can, they should email back and tell you to buy the Diamond then email them back with the order numbers for your diamond and original photo and they will refund the photo (they need to see both to prove you have bought the diamond)

Slightly risky way but should be ok: Buy the Diamond and email that order number along with the number for the original photo and ask for the photo to be refunded.  I say slightly risky just incase they aren't allowing upgrades any more but it should be fine.  I upgraded my entry this way and they refunded me no problems

I put a post on Peter’s thread last night as soon as his diamond passes had sold out and I double checked on Eventbrite to confirm this so anyone who went on his thread would know but unfortunately that’s the best I could do :unsure: 

15 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I put a post on Peter’s thread last night as soon as his diamond passes had sold out and I double checked on Eventbrite to confirm this so anyone who went on his thread would know but unfortunately that’s the best I could do :unsure: 

It's alright R4, it's hard to get the info out to where people will see it anyway and chances are someone will miss out at that point anyway - when there's only a few left if a few people still want to buy someone's not going to see it in time.  Same thing happened with entry this weekend.  SM have been posting saying Saturday was running low and may sell out and people were still shocked on facebook when it came up sold out.

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

It's alright R4, it's hard to get the info out to where people will see it anyway and chances are someone will miss out at that point anyway - when there's only a few left if a few people still want to buy someone's not going to see it in time.  Same thing happened with entry this weekend.  SM have been posting saying Saturday was running low and may sell out and people were still shocked on facebook when it came up sold out.

Yeah I know what you mean there’s always going to be a handful of people who dont see these things 

Peter did have a small number of Diamond Passes released again this morning. These are definitely the last ones. I don't know how many in total, but I was told to let everyone know it's the last Chance and to pick them up quickly if you still want one.

I will update on other guests when I hear back.

• Like 3

I'll pin this one seeing it already has some important info.

Peter Capaldi Diamond Passes are in extremely short supply, as already posted in a number of threads.

No further warning for Diamond Passes at the moment.

I will update with photoshoot warnings once I receive them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks all.

i managed to purchase a Peter Capaldi Diamond Pass last night. Thanks Queen Sindel.

However, to the person who said that messages of short supply had been placed on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. I am not on any type of social media at all so wouldn't have seen the messages.

Just now, MrsCorleone said:

Does anybody know the difference between "sold out" and "unavailable". Wanted to buy a Tardis shooting with Matt and it says "unavailable". Never saw that before. 

It became available again briefly but there was only one ticket left so I'm pretty sure it's when the last ticket is in someone's basket but they haven't bought it yet, therefore it's unavailable until they either buy it and it's sold out, or they don't in which case it goes back to available.

• Like 1