New Girl

ChloeLou

On 7/15/2018 at 5:45 PM, Wrong Name said:

Yup, was very sad that it finished this year :( 

I wish it hadn't finished this year, too... Very sad! What's been your favourite season?

Edited by ChloeLou

6 minutes ago, ChloeLou said:

I wish it hadn't finished this year, too... Very sad! What's been your favourite season?

Honestly, I couldn’t tell you! It’s all kind of blurred into one. I’ve just enjoyed the development of the characters. I remember not being a massive fan of Winston, but he’s ended up being one of my favourites!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Honestly, I couldn’t tell you! It’s all kind of blurred into one. I’ve just enjoyed the development of the characters. I remember not being a massive fan of Winston, but he’s ended up being one of my favourites!

I know what you mean... But, to be honest, I haven't finished it yet. I started watching it last month, but I'm nearly at the end of season five. Jess is my favourite! I just love how relatable she is. I've grown fond of Schmidt, too, along with Cece... Winston is so funny! It's a shame it had to finish this year, though, as I don't want it to end!

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Despite the fact that the last post here is almost one year old I'd like to add my opinion.

I really really REALLY enjoy this show. Watched it multiple times by now and it's still funny for me. My favorite sitcom (if it's categorized as one) besides Friends. Of course I don't binge watch the show anymore but I'm always down for one or two episodes per day. Was so gutted when it ended but I think it's better that way.

I love all seasons but if I have to choose my favorite one would be season 3.

On 4/21/2019 at 8:52 PM, Mr. Moh said:

Despite the fact that the last post here is almost one year old I'd like to add my opinion.

I really really REALLY enjoy this show. Watched it multiple times by now and it's still funny for me. My favorite sitcom (if it's categorized as one) besides Friends. Of course I don't binge watch the show anymore but I'm always down for one or two episodes per day. Was so gutted when it ended but I think it's better that way.

I love all seasons but if I have to choose my favorite one would be season 3.

I always enjoyed it. It's really kinda dumb though, and it doesn't make any sense, so I'm not surprised it wasn't more popular. It reminds me of me actually.