Answers to FAQ

Another question, the most popular guests who will have longer queues, to each fan, is assigned a virtual ticket, this only ticket is valid for all autographs or a single virtual ticket for autograph?Is the same system valid for photo sessions?

2 minutes ago, Lecter said:

Another question, the most popular guests who will have longer queues, to each fan, is assigned a virtual ticket, this only ticket is valid for all autographs or a single virtual ticket for autograph?Is the same system valid for photo sessions?

1 vq Autograph ticket per guest per day.

no vq for photos, queue in ticket rank order then by batch number

Edited by robmoriarty
  • Thanks 1

So, I recently just bought myself some strong, acid free plastic sleeves, but they are A3 size 'cause A4 is just a little smaller than the 10X8 photo size. I gather you can buy some sort of sleeves at the venue? Also, to keep them extra safe I bought a zip wallet, but it is also a little too big to fit in my bag, again it is A3 size, would there also be something similar being on sale?

2 minutes ago, Liv said:

So, I recently just bought myself some strong, acid free plastic sleeves, but they are A3 size 'cause A4 is just a little smaller than the 10X8 photo size. I gather you can buy some sort of sleeves at the venue? Also, to keep them extra safe I bought a zip wallet, but it is also a little too big to fit in my bag, again it is A3 size, would there also be something similar being on sale?

Buy these Liv, they come in A3 as well if you search, perfect and far better than the toploaders they sell at the event https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000KN6HD6/?coliid=I3TKY4XO4IDHZ5&colid=DW4A1VFM63YD&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it A4 is more than big enough for the 8x10's though. 

Edited by Raylenth

26 minutes ago, Liv said:

So with going in with Diamond Pass, you go in the Olympia West H? 

Diamond passes are for activities and do not include entry. So if you haven't got one already, you will need an entry ticket. If you just have a General Entry ticket (be it 1 or 3 day) then Gate H will be where you enter. Gold pass holders enter at the grand hall entrance.

Just now, Wrong Name said:

Diamond passes are for activities and do not include entry. So if you haven't got one already, you will need an entry ticket. If you just have a General Entry ticket (be it 1 or 3 day) then Gate H will be where you enter. Gold pass holders enter at the grand hall entrance.

Oh don't worry I do have entry tickets. Got them for Friday and Saturday. :D I just wasn't sure which entry to go in with Diamond Pass. 

1 minute ago, Liv said:

Oh don't worry I do have entry tickets. Got them for Friday and Saturday. :D I just wasn't sure which entry to go in with Diamond Pass. 

You go in the gate related to the entry ticket you have, diamonds are not relevant to that ;)

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I was wondering about entry queues at Main entrance/Gate H on the day. Will people be divided in different groups according to their type of tickets, like one queue for people with day tickets, one for weekend ticket holders, one for buying on the day etc. or everyone queues in the same place?

Does having a 3 day ticket save you time in the queues because you have a dedicated, “quicker” line (since there’s no ticket scanning involved), or you’d still queue together with people who have one day tickets so there’s no real difference? Especially since now weekend tickets can be collected on the Thursday, based on your experiences do you think that it’s beneficial to have a 3 day tickets as opposed to regular single tickets in terms of waiting at the entrance?

Asking because I might consider upgrading my day tickets if weekend tickets allow a quicker entry...

1 minute ago, Nerd Who said:

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I was wondering about entry queues at Main entrance/Gate H on the day. Will people be divided in different groups according to their type of tickets, like one queue for people with day tickets, one for weekend ticket holders, one for buying on the day etc. or everyone queues in the same place?

Does having a 3 day ticket save you time in the queues because you have a dedicated, “quicker” line (since there’s no ticket scanning involved), or you’d still queue together with people who have one day tickets so there’s no real difference? Especially since now weekend tickets can be collected on the Thursday, based on your experiences do you think that it’s beneficial to have a 3 day tickets as opposed to regular single tickets in terms of waiting at the entrance?

Asking because I might consider upgrading my day tickets if weekend tickets allow a quicker entry...

Day and weekend tickets are treated equally.

• Thanks 1

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but i have three diamond passes for Sunday only and will be taking my 6 year old son with me. My son has an entry ticket, as do i, but when i queue for the three guests, can i take him with me, as he gets anxious when left alone? I can't see why i would need another diamond ass for three guests to have him accompany me, unless i'm totally wrong. Please clarify. Thanks

9 minutes ago, Alex DeLarge said:

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but i have three diamond passes for Sunday only and will be taking my 6 year old son with me. My son has an entry ticket, as do i, but when i queue for the three guests, can i take him with me, as he gets anxious when left alone? I can't see why i would need another diamond ass for three guests to have him accompany me, unless i'm totally wrong. Please clarify. Thanks

I believe if you explain to the volunteer managing the queue they will allow your son to line up with you.

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

I know the schedule hasn't been released yet, but do you know if any of the paid talks clash with each other?

Petty sure that with the current amount of paid talks no paid talks will overlap with one another.

Right so for Sunday I have:

Matt Smith Diamond Pass, Peter Capaldi Panel (Diamond Priority), Matt Smith TARDIS Photo (Batch 1), Peter & Pearl Joint photo (Batch 1) and Christopher Eccleston TARDIS photo (Batch 1).

My question is this, is that possible to do in the timescale? 

27 minutes ago, WinterDoctor said:

Right so for Sunday I have:

Matt Smith Diamond Pass, Peter Capaldi Panel (Diamond Priority), Matt Smith TARDIS Photo (Batch 1), Peter & Pearl Joint photo (Batch 1) and Christopher Eccleston TARDIS photo (Batch 1).

My question is this, is that possible to do in the timescale? 

Hi Winter, if you have any other schedule questions can you post them in the schedule thread please.

AS they are quite split up from each other time wise, yes you will do them easily

MS - 9.30- 10.30

PC - 10.05-11

MS Tardis - 3.50-4.50

PE Tardis - 4.45-5.50

P&P - 11.05-11.20

And that's only the AM sessions for most of them, you have no overlaps at all

Edited by Raylenth