Answers to FAQ

10 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Noel and Tim are likely to be on the VQ system as they are only there for a day and are going to be popular with the amount of other same show guests.  Tim is not a frequent signer.

Agreed. I would add Ingrid as a possibility, but she may get added throughout the day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, whitewillow said:

IMO the 15 pounds guests will almost certainly not be on the VQ system, and the same is likely for the 20 pounds guests. So I think you will be fine. (Another factor is whether these people are frequent signers; if they aren't more people will want to see them which will make them more likely to be VQ, but I have no idea if they've signed before or not).

Yes I was thinking that sometimes if they are cheaper they generally aren’t VQ people. Michelle Ryan at Collectormania wasn’t and she was £15 but, Richard Wilson was and he was £25. It’s difficult to tell if they will be “popular” because they have both been to SM events before but, not regular as far as I’m aware.  Thank you though I will bear this in mind :rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Noel and Tim are likely to be on the VQ system as they are only there for a day and are going to be popular with the amount of other same show guests.  Tim is not a frequent signer.

If I don’t Manage to get Tim that’s fine I’ve put his Auto Money aside just in case but, Noel and I grind are my “must have” Tim McInnerny and Paul Kaye are if I have time because I’ve got Diamond Passes for Christopher Eccleston, Peter Capaldi, Matt Smith, Steven Seagal, Tom Baker and Meatloaf, as well as photos booked with people from The 100, Once upon a Time and the DW people so I’m going to be a busy bee lol 

1 minute ago, The_batflash123 said:

I have a feeling we can still expect a big guest, it's cancellation week next week so there will be a few spots left to fill :D

Gillian Anderson and David Tennant and there will be many happy faces and many accounts crying out in pain.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

I have a feeling we can still expect a big guest, it's cancellation week next week so there will be a few spots left to fill :D

Nothing is ever guaranteed though, so do not get your hopes up, Batflash.

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Gillian Anderson and David Tennant and there will be many happy faces and many accounts crying out in pain.

I'm never expecting Tennant to come to LFCC (you can never expect God to walk among us) but I guess Anderson had something else to do. I'm sure Showmasters did everything in their power to get her. I've met her already so I'm just happy to meet Duchovny and put his picture right beside her.

1 minute ago, wjbleming said:

Nothing is ever guaranteed though, so do not get your hopes up, Batflash.

I'm not hoping (I ran out of money anyway) but there is a feeling that Showmasters has something up its sleeve :P As a whovian, this will be the best con that I will ever attend in my life :D

• Like 1

Just now, Raylenth said:

I appreciate it's hard but can we try and keep this thread for questions where possible.  ;)

It started with a question and the topic of the question continued so it counts..... At least that's what they'll say. ;)

This question might have been asked somewhere already but I can't see it anywhere. Are we able to pick up weekend ticket wristbands on Thursday or is is only from Friday morning onwards?

Thanks! :D 

Just now, twiga said:

This question might have been asked somewhere already but I can't see it anywhere. Are we able to pick up weekend ticket wristbands on Thursday or is is only from Friday morning onwards?

We will find out in the coming days. So just hang in there, lots are wondering. :D

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

We will find out in the coming days. So just hang in there, lots are wondering. :D

Ah thank you! I figured as much but am bouncing off the walls with excitement so thought I'd check!!

Just now, twiga said:

Ah thank you! I figured as much but am bouncing off the walls with excitement so thought I'd check!!

Haha! Who isnt. DP, Gold and Weekenders save some time to pick up on Thursday, if it happens. I am waiting too to find out. ^_^

5 minutes ago, twiga said:

IIRC you couldn't collect the weekend wristbands on Thursday last year. They could only be done on they first day you're attending (Though I'm willing to bet my memories not as good as I think it is. lol)

4 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Haha! Who isnt. DP, Gold and Weekenders save some time to pick up on Thursday, if it happens. I am waiting too to find out. ^_^

1 minute ago, wjbleming said:

IIRC you couldn't collect the weekend wristbands on Thursday last year. They could only be done on they first day you're attending (Though I'm willing to bet my memories not as good as I think it is. lol)

Just what I was going to say, Gold and diamonds only if they do it

I remember last year I did actually ask about it ( was new to lfcc then) and I got the answer weekenders as well. I never got around to do it as my flight was very delayed and I didnt show up until 11ish on Friday, so blame whoever told me 13-14 months ago. :P

Just now, Chris1970 said:

I remember last year I did actually ask about it ( was new to lfcc then) and I got the answer weekenders as well. I never got around to do it as my flight was very delayed and I didnt show up until 11ish on Friday, so blame whoever told me 13-14 months ago. :P

It was Mr Lemming

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Just what I was going to say, Gold and diamonds only if they do it

5 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Not to worry then! Thank you both! I remember picking mine up on the Friday last year but didn't know if I'd missed out on an opportunity to be EVEN MORE ORGANISED! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1