Answers to FAQ

Hi. I have a Diamond Pass for Meatloaf on Sunday. ( though i will be picking it up tomorrow ). His photo shoot is from 9.30am Sunday morning. What time do i need to start queuing at the venue? Will i be in a queue with hundreds of other people or is there a separate queue for Diamond pass holders? Worried that if i'm in a very large queue that i may miss the AM photo shoot altogether by the time I'd get into the buliding!! Thanks

Just now, Fastboy said:

Hi. I have a Diamond Pass for Meatloaf on Sunday. ( though i will be picking it up tomorrow ). His photo shoot is from 9.30am Sunday morning. What time do i need to start queuing at the venue? Will i be in a queue with hundreds of other people or is there a separate queue for Diamond pass holders? Worried that if i'm in a very large queue that i may miss the AM photo shoot altogether by the time I'd get into the buliding!! Thanks

Turn up at 9 at the latest you will be in the venue with time to spare. 

1 minute ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Turn up at 9 at the latest you will be in the venue with time to spare. 

Ok. Thanks for the quick reply!! Do I still enter the building from where i pick up my pass ( Olympia West, Gate H, Blythe Road? )

5 hours ago, EllaBlair said:

The person in front of me in his queue took a photo of him signing. I don't know if he's doing posed photos. He was lovely BTW :wub:

I can second this. Lovely guy. It’s usually my girlfriend that gets the sympathy from the guests due to her wheel chair but he said he felt sorry for me having to push it around in this heat, then winked at her. After getting a diamond pass though I couldn’t believe that he had an open queue when went up in the afternoon. Doubt if that’ll happen tomorrow though. Maybe tomorrow photos won’t be an option. It usually depends how busy they are.

Blissfully slept in this morning.  (Which is fine as I don't have anything except a talk late this afternoon.)

Query:  Will there be two different queues for admission this afternoon?  In the sense of full-day/weekend pass tickets vs. afternoon only?  And if so, how do I make sure I'm in the right one?

A question regarding Diamond Passes (I did post it elsewhere but will post it here again anyway). In the event of you attending for the duration of the day (tomorrow 9-6), doing your best to obtain but STILL not being able to get your guaranteed in-person autograph for the Diamond Guest because of a slow queue, you and them being busy with photo shoots, talks etc., is it possible to have a partial refund on the autograph price within the Diamond Pass cost?

11 minutes ago, jonedney124 said:

A question regarding Diamond Passes (I did post it elsewhere but will post it here again anyway). In the event of you attending for the duration of the day (tomorrow 9-6), doing your best to obtain but STILL not being able to get your guaranteed in-person autograph for the Diamond Guest because of a slow queue, you and them being busy with photo shoots, talks etc., is it possible to have a partial refund on the autograph price within the Diamond Pass cost?

That won't happen. Guests would stay longer. Even Christopher Lloyd managed. It happened only once and since then all precautions have been taken.

Hi, I have a bit of a random question.

I went to pick up my Diamond Passes for tomorrow this afternoon. They didn't have one in the envelopes, so I got a plain grey one with just Peter Capaldi. There's no pass number or anything on it, just a signature and the person's name who gave me it.

Do I just go pick up my actual pass tomorrow? Otherwise how do I know when to go up? I know I can ask tomorrow, but it's only just occurred to me and I'm curious XD

11 minutes ago, dannifielding said:

Hi, I have a bit of a random question.

I went to pick up my Diamond Passes for tomorrow this afternoon. They didn't have one in the envelopes, so I got a plain grey one with just Peter Capaldi. There's no pass number or anything on it, just a signature and the person's name who gave me it.

Do I just go pick up my actual pass tomorrow? Otherwise how do I know when to go up? I know I can ask tomorrow, but it's only just occurred to me and I'm curious XD

You will presumably be after all the numbered ones have been called. At some point they will just call 'DPs - All' and you can go then.

Sorry if this question has been asked before but I have a few photo shoots booked for tomorrow and when I booked them they are mostly in "Batch 1" but this is not mentioned on the ticket. How does the person know who is scanning the tickets in the photo areas which batches the ticket are from as anyone could just hand their ticket over and say it's from Batch 1?

Just now, Flibble said:

Sorry if this question has been asked before but I have a few photo shoots booked for tomorrow and when I booked them they are mostly in "Batch 1" but this is not mentioned on the ticket. How does the person know who is scanning the tickets in the photo areas which batches the ticket are from as anyone could just hand their ticket over and say it's from Batch 1?

It is mentioned on the ticket. Last line on the left I think.

• Like 1