Answers to FAQ

1 minute ago, TankerT said:

Autographing question.

Will guests have a variety of colors for their pens/markers?  Or if we want say, silver sharpie, should we ensure we bring our own?

Yea they should have the basic colours for autos so black blue silver gold but if you want a specific colour always best to bring your own I’m bringing paint pens tomorrow as I prefer how they look compared to sharpie 

Question: I want to get a couple of autographs for myself and my son who couldn’t make it to the event. If my other son and I get vq tickets, can I use his vq ticket without him being in the line with me  ( he wants to look around and is not interested in the guests my other son is interested in)? Or does he have to be a good bro and be in the line with me while I get both autos?

8 minutes ago, Beepages said:

Question: I want to get a couple of autographs for myself and my son who couldn’t make it to the event. If my other son and I get vq tickets, can I use his vq ticket without him being in the line with me  ( he wants to look around and is not interested in the guests my other son is interested in)? Or does he have to be a good bro and be in the line with me while I get both autos?

You can get up to five autographs on one VQ ticket so you’ll only need to get one.

Hi, I had noticed a countdown on the Diamond Pass sales yesterday showing that the ones I wanted were on sale until later today. That was handy as I didn't get paid until today. Just went to purchase them and noticed that most of the diamond passes have now disappeared.

Also, I notice that Children's tickets for Sunday have sold out. Would my son still be able to gain entry on an Adult ticket? Thanks in advance for any help.

Just now, EvanMarshall said:

Hi, I had noticed a countdown on the Diamond Pass sales yesterday showing that the ones I wanted were on sale until later today. That was handy as I didn't get paid until today. Just went to purchase them and noticed that most of the diamond passes have now disappeared.

Also, I notice that Children's tickets for Sunday have sold out. Would my son still be able to gain entry on an Adult ticket? Thanks in advance for any help.

I believe the countdowns were an error, @Queen_Sindel can tell you more about that.

If the adult ticket is the only option for Sunday, then buy that, he can still use it.

2 minutes ago, EvanMarshall said:

There was an issue in the store with the stop Dates for the sales set wrongly. The Team tried to correct it yesterday, but as they are away from the main System it seems it didn't work out.

Your son will be able to gain entry with an adult ticket, yes.

Brilliant descriptions and I read them all! However, I think my final question is about autographs. I haven't seen schedules for the Paul Wesley autographs for diamond pass holders. Can I assume that I can just go to his desk after our shoot and queue there? Or do I have to do anything prior to this? Also, my first photoshoot isn't until 10.35-11.20. What time would you recommend getting there by? First timer :)

12 minutes ago, Satanajade said:

Brilliant descriptions and I read them all! However, I think my final question is about autographs. I haven't seen schedules for the Paul Wesley autographs for diamond pass holders. Can I assume that I can just go to his desk after our shoot and queue there? Or do I have to do anything prior to this? Also, my first photoshoot isn't until 10.35-11.20. What time would you recommend getting there by? First timer :)

You go to his autograph desk when your diamond pass number has been called. As long as you make it to the venue for about a half hour before your first shoot, if you are only seeing Paul then you should be fine.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

14 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

There was an issue in the store with the stop Dates for the sales set wrongly. The Team tried to correct it yesterday, but as they are away from the main System it seems it didn't work out.

Your son will be able to gain entry with an adult ticket, yes.

Thanks for your reply @Queen_Sindel . The Diamond Passes I wanted were Christopher Eccleston, Peter Capaldi and David Bradley. I guess there is now no way these can be purchased? There are still a few other Diamond Passes available to buy. It came down to finance for us. We could afford flights to London yesterday but not the cost of the Diamond Passes so when I saw the countdown I thought I was safe. Now we have flights but no guaranteed meet with these stars. I'm also diasabled and can't stand for anything more than short periods so am now worried about long queues.

One other question I have is do these stars appear all day long and if so how likely do you think it is that I would be able to separately queue for autographs and photo sessions for the three? I presume if I purchase a photo shoot there is a good chance of actually getting it? Sorry for the questions but I'm a newbie at this event.

25 minutes ago, EvanMarshall said:

Thanks for your reply @Queen_Sindel . The Diamond Passes I wanted were Christopher Eccleston, Peter Capaldi and David Bradley. I guess there is now no way these can be purchased? There are still a few other Diamond Passes available to buy. It came down to finance for us. We could afford flights to London yesterday but not the cost of the Diamond Passes so when I saw the countdown I thought I was safe. Now we have flights but no guaranteed meet with these stars. I'm also diasabled and can't stand for anything more than short periods so am now worried about long queues.

One other question I have is do these stars appear all day long and if so how likely do you think it is that I would be able to separately queue for autographs and photo sessions for the three? I presume if I purchase a photo shoot there is a good chance of actually getting it? Sorry for the questions but I'm a newbie at this event.

Ask at the sales table, they should be able to do something for you if the passes have not sold out - unfortunately I think Capaldi actually did sell out.

Bring your disability documentation and go and see Crew at the extrahelp table please. They ask that you fill their form in before the Show, but tell them you have only found out about this after the Deadline. They should still be able to help you, but you may be in for a bit of a wait.

If you purchase a photoshoot you will get your Picture, unless something unforeseen happens.

I'm not taking any guesses on "how likely" something is, sorry. Too many People twisted my words and went "BUT THE MODS SAID!" at the Crew in the past.

4 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Ask at the sales table, they should be able to do something for you if the passes have not sold out - unfortunately I think Capaldi actually did sell out.

Bring your disability documentation and go and see Crew at the extrahelp table please. They ask that you fill their form in before the Show, but tell them you have only found out about this after the Deadline. They should still be able to help you, but you may be in for a bit of a wait.

If you purchase a photoshoot you will get your Picture, unless something unforeseen happens.

I'm not taking any guesses on "how likely" something is, sorry. Too many People twisted my words and went "BUT THE MODS SAID!" at the Crew in the past.

Again, thanks for the reply. Rather than take a chance and ask for Diamond Passes when we turn up on Sunday I think we'll just book the photo sessions separately now to be sure of those and take our chances with the autograph queues. That's good to know about the disabled extra help so I'll pack my documentation up with me. Thanks again for the reply.

Hold on.  @Queen_Sindel, now the Diamond Passes are all up for sale again after I've gone and purchased photo-shoot only with no guarantee of getting autographs. Not happy about that as presumably there's no way of cancelling the tickets I've already bought. And even if I could there's probably no way of getting a refund back into my account for me to afford the Diamond Passes which can now be purchased again.

Sorry if this has already been discussed before. I’ve just bought a photo op for the Sunday at the sales desk, and there’s no batch number on the receipt/tickets I was given. The girl at the table told me I’ll have to join the last batch, which seemed a bit odd... Is that correct? Do photos booked at the sales desk not follow the batch numbering on the online store? Or how do I find out my actual batch number? Thank you.

1 minute ago, Nerd Who said:

Sorry if this has already been discussed before. I’ve just bought a photo op for the Sunday at the sales desk, and there’s no batch number on the receipt/tickets I was given. The girl at the table told me I’ll have to join the last batch, which seemed a bit odd... Is that correct? Do photos booked at the sales desk not follow the batch numbering on the online store? Or how do I find out my actual batch number? Thank you.

What photo was it? If they told you to do that then I imagine that's what will happen. At this stage I doubt that any batches will increase, as not many people will still be booking photos, so check Sunday morning what batch the photo is up to and assume you are that batch. At least that's how I've interpreted it :D. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong though.

3 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

What photo was it? If they told you to do that then I imagine that's what will happen. At this stage I doubt that any batches will increase, as not many people will still be booking photos, so check Sunday morning what batch the photo is up to and assume you are that batch. At least that's how I've interpreted it :D. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong though.

It’s the Doctor Who group photo that was just released yesterday. I bought it at the sales desk rather than online because the mobile app is not always super reliable and, being it a very expensive photo, I didn’t want to take any risks. But the photo is still on batch 1 at the moment, so it’d be a bit disappointing if I ended up being batch 8 or something... Maybe I should have asked before buying it but I didn’t cross my mind at all that the sales desk could not follow the same batch numbering...

3 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

It’s the Doctor Who group photo that was just released yesterday. I bought it at the sales desk rather than online because the mobile app is not always super reliable and, being it a very expensive photo, I didn’t want to take any risks. But the photo is still on batch 1 at the moment, so it’d be a bit disappointing if I ended up being batch 8 or something... Maybe I should have asked before buying it but I didn’t cross my mind at all that the sales desk could not follow the same batch numbering...

Well, as it's batch one now, maybe go back to the sales desk and ask them to give you something like a note to prove that you are batch 1,so if the batch number has increased by Sunday you can prove that you are a batch 1. Other than that I'm not sure what else you can do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EvanMarshall said:

Hold on.  @Queen_Sindel, now the Diamond Passes are all up for sale again after I've gone and purchased photo-shoot only with no guarantee of getting autographs. Not happy about that as presumably there's no way of cancelling the tickets I've already bought. And even if I could there's probably no way of getting a refund back into my account for me to afford the Diamond Passes which can now be purchased again.

Check at the sales table please and explain what happened. 

Unfortunately I am not at the venue and wasn't given information this was happening.

48 minutes ago, Abigail94 said:

was tom welling doing over the table photos today as am debating buying a photo op for him??

The person in front of me in his queue took a photo of him signing. I don't know if he's doing posed photos. He was lovely BTW :wub:

12 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

The person in front of me in his queue took a photo of him signing. I don't know if he's doing posed photos. He was lovely BTW :wub:

Thanks , is great to hear he is lovely

Will probably book the photoshoot

Thanks for the help :-)