Answers to FAQ

22 minutes ago, SueWho said:

Can you pay for a talk on the day that not already booked for. Thinking of going to Pearl Mackie talk but need to work out if have enough money first.

Yep, as long as it hasn't sold out, you can.

I know I’ve asked this before but, does anyone know if it’s “confirmed” that for Matt Smith we can have upto 5 Autos? I have his Diamond Pass and is like to purchase a further 2 Autos so just double checking :rolleyes:

29 minutes ago, FanGirl said:

I know I’ve asked this before but, does anyone know if it’s “confirmed” that for Matt Smith we can have upto 5 Autos? I have his Diamond Pass and is like to purchase a further 2 Autos so just double checking :rolleyes:

It is standard that you can buy up to 5 autos, but it is not guaranteed (unless it's stated in the description of the diamond pass).

Hi please can I ask, at the show from Friday where can we pick up the extras that come with each Diamond Pass please? I’m picking up my actual passes today but, just wondering for the extras that come with each pass do I have to go to the Gate H area during the show or will they be at the SM Merch desk for the mugs, lanyards and prints? Thanks :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

It is standard that you can buy up to 5 autos, but it is not guaranteed (unless it's stated in the description of the diamond pass).

Ok thank you, there is no restrictions on Matts DP like there is with Peter and Meatloaf so fingers crossed I can purchase the two extra :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, FanGirl said:

Hi please can I ask, at the show from Friday where can we pick up the extras that come with each Diamond Pass please? I’m picking up my actual passes today but, just wondering for the extras that come with each pass do I have to go to the Gate H area during the show or will they be at the SM Merch desk for the mugs, lanyards and prints? Thanks :rolleyes:

diamond collection desk in Hall H

• Like 1

Just now, Raylenth said:

diamond collection desk in Hall H

Thank you, will this be open all day until show close on Friday please? Just with there being Mugs with a couple of my Passes I don’t want to be carrying them about all day and would rather collect close to 7pm :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, FanGirl said:

Thank you, will this be open all day until show close on Friday please? Just with there being Mugs with a couple of my Passes I don’t want to be carrying them about all day and would rather collect close to 7pm :rolleyes:

It should be, but check with them when you go in, as they don't allow entry after a certain time, they may close it an hour or so before so do ask the crew

Edited by Raylenth

Okay, I have done something a bit stupid... First time LFCC visitor here...

I have just booked a photo shoot with Jewel Staite and then checked the day schedule. I picked the lowest batch number available (batch 8) which will presumably be in the afternoon session which is showing as running between 17:10 and 17:50

I have re-checked my travel tickets to find that I stupidly booked the earlier train at 18:00 leaving from the other side of London. <sigh>

Is there any way at all to squeeze into the morning batches? Or do I need to try and cancel/the photo shoot? 

<sigh> Sorry!

Just now, Moonphase said:

Okay, I have done something a bit stupid... First time LFCC visitor here...

I have just booked a photo shoot with Jewel Staite and then checked the day schedule. I picked the lowest batch number available (batch 8) which will presumably be in the afternoon session which is showing as running between 17:10 and 17:50

I have re-checked my travel tickets to find that I stupidly booked the earlier train at 18:00 leaving from the other side of London. <sigh>

Is there any way at all to squeeze into the morning batches? Or do I need to try and cancel/the photo shoot? 

<sigh> Sorry!

You can try asking the crew on the day if you show them proof of your travel but there are no guarantees I'm afraid

1 minute ago, riderj123 said:

Hi, 

I'm interested in going to two talks on Saturday but both clash. Should I allow to leave the first talk, to go to the second talk?

If the second talk is more interesting to you, then sure. It's up to you really.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dark Arxnine said:

Slightly random but when you print the tickets off can you cut them down to the outlined ticket as it’s alot of of A4 paper to be carrying around with me XD only ask as there’s a barcode that isn’t in the outline :)

You need to have the bar code

12 minutes ago, Dark Arxnine said:

The on that just outside of the outline as well ? 

You need all the print basically, especially for the photo tickets as your batch is at the bottom, so it would be easier to just bring the whole page. You can throw them away after to lighten the load

Edited by Raylenth

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You need all the print basically, especially for the photo tickets as your batch is at the bottom, so it would be easier to just bring the whole page. You can throw them away after to lighten the load

Okie pokie ray thank you :) you’ve single handily made my first trip to LFCC less stress full with all the questions I’ve asked XD 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Damn those heavy sheets of A4... :o