Answers to FAQ

1 hour ago, Wrong Name said:

Yes, unless they reach a point of handing them out where there is not point as there is no way the guest will get through that many tickets. This is usually in the thousands though.

Ok, thank you! 

Thanks, Queen.

I have a 3-Day Entry ticket, but I'm now only able to go on the Sunday. I take it my ticket will still be ok to be scanned on the Sunday? Or do I need to do something else?

I also need to collect a Diamond Pass, and will needing to use the Access/Extra Help Entrance - where/how do I pick up my Diamond Pass?

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Mitz said:

I have a 3-Day Entry ticket, but I'm now only able to go on the Sunday. I take it my ticket will still be ok to be scanned on the Sunday? Or do I need to do something else?

I also need to collect a Diamond Pass, and will needing to use the Access/Extra Help Entrance - where/how do I pick up my Diamond Pass?

Thank you.

Pass pick Up :

Yes, your 3 day ticket will be fine if it gets scanned Sunday for the first time.

Pardon if this has been answered somewhere else.  I am on my phone waiting for my plane on my way to the UK.  Did they announce a list of who the gold pass autograph vouchers will be good for?  And if yes, where can I find the list?

7 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Pass pick Up :

Yes, your 3 day ticket will be fine if it gets scanned Sunday for the first time.

Thank you for the reply.

I saw that info but wasn't sure about being Access and collecting the Diamond Pass.  Sorry to be a pain, so is it that I go to the Main Entrance and collect my Diamond Pass, then I go round to the Access/Extra Help Entrance for entry? 

4 minutes ago, TankerT said:

Pardon if this has been answered somewhere else.  I am on my phone waiting for my plane on my way to the UK.  Did they announce a list of who the gold pass autograph vouchers will be good for?  And if yes, where can I find the list?

I doubt there will actually be a list, it will just be any guest who's auto is £10

15 minutes ago, Mitz said:

Thank you for the reply.

I saw that info but wasn't sure about being Access and collecting the Diamond Pass.  Sorry to be a pain, so is it that I go to the Main Entrance and collect my Diamond Pass, then I go round to the Access/Extra Help Entrance for entry? 

They will have your diamond pass at the access desk when you register Mitz

Hi apologies if this has been asked. I did try to look. I've just bought a gold pass to take the stess out of all my photo shoots lol.  I am only going on Sunday so my questions is about the two diamond talks my pass gets me into. I would use these for Meatloaf and D Gillies/P Wesley. Is there anything I need to do to ensure that these are the ones I can get into 

also just check I also have extra assistance. If I read the entrance post properly do I just go to the gold area - where my one diamond pass will also be. And there will also be an extra assistance table in that area.  Is that what Too Talls post was meaning?

TIA

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

They will have your diamond pass at the access desk when you register Mitz

When I contacted SM they said to go from the access desk to the diamond desk so I'm not sure they will actually be all together but the two desks are in the same area 

1 minute ago, red8886 said:

Hi apologies if this has been asked. I did try to look. I've just bought a gold pass to take the stess out of all my photo shoots lol.  I am only going on Sunday so my questions is about the two diamond talks my pass gets me into. I would use these for Meatloaf and D Gillies/P Wesley. Is there anything I need to do to ensure that these are the ones I can get into 

also just check I also have extra assistance. If I read the entrance post properly do I just go to the gold area - where my one diamond pass will also be. And there will also be an extra assistance table in that area.  Is that what Too Talls post was meaning?

TIA

When you collect your pass they will ask you which talks you want to go to and give you vouchers.

I think for the extra assistance, you need to go to the EA entrance at the main queue hall.

3 minutes ago, red8886 said:

TIA

I believe, though I'm not an expert at Gold Passes, that they will ask you when you collect your pass what talks you want, they will then give you a ticket for it

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

When you collect your pass they will ask you which talks you want to go to and give you vouchers.

I think for the extra assistance, you need to go to the EA entrance at the main queue hall.

Thank you. I've gone back to Too Talls original post and does say if you have gold go to that entrance there will be extra help points there so I don't think I'll need to go all the way round to the other entrance which is a relief 

Just now, red8886 said:

Thank you. I've gone back to Too Talls original post and does say if you have gold go to that entrance there will be extra help points there so I don't think I'll need to go all the way round to the other entrance which is a relief 

If I'm honest I don't really know anything about the extra help stuff, so go by what Too Tall has said. I just thought I'd seen other people say they had to go there on here. Ignore me!

1 hour ago, unkown error said:

not done this before but here we go, I wish to get Sam Neill autograph though I am disabled does the autograph system work the same way as the photoshoot? Thanks!

All the info is in the FAQ if you have a read Error or read this https://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index.php/2014-09-29-15-24-14/autographs

https://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index.php/accessibility