GUEST CANCELLATION - JAMIE BAMBER

• Showmasters Admin

We are sorry to say that due to some changes in work and filming schedules Jamie Bamber will not be able to attend LFCC this year.

We will try and get him back for a future show.

Photo Shoot tickets will be refunded ASAP

• Sad 1

What does this mean for the group shoot, then? IIRC, it was for a minimum of 4 guests, now there's 3 IIRC.

EDIT: The group shoot's been removed from the shop, so I'm guessing it's a refund for it then.

Edited by wjbleming

2 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Or maybe even a trio shoot with James Callis?

I'd be happy with Mary & EJO. I know they have done them in the past. Think it would be a nice addition. 

Edited by Lou1980
Spelling

GUTTED. Me and my son wanted a photo of EJO and jamie. For that father/son friendship thing as we watched bsg together. We even have tattoos of the pilot insignia. Absolutely gutted. Prob no uk opportunity like this for years.

29 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Not sarcasm at all. It's nice to hear of a father and son with a strong relationship like that. Especially as I'm such a huge disappointment to my Dad.

Well your adoptive mother merely thinks you should smile more. And tuck your shirt in. Comb your hair too. *gets out a tissue and wipes cheek* how on earth do you get so messy! Now go on and play with your friends. *sighs* such a lovely boy

9 minutes ago, Broo said:

Well your adoptive mother merely thinks you should smile more. And tuck your shirt in. Comb your hair too. *gets out a tissue and wipes cheek* how on earth do you get so messy! Now go on and play with your friends. *sighs* such a lovely boy

giphy.gif

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Broo said:

Muuuuuum, not in front of the other forum members, you're so embarrassing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1