LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - AIDAN TURNER

I very nearly met him!  I was third from the front of the Capaldi queue on Sunday evening when Aidan's last customer left.  I was looking forward to switching over when he said "right, I'm off to the Green Room then"  I just thought, ah well :D

Was very good with his fans from what I saw from my very close position.  I might still get a ticket to his play (was good of him to attend mid-run, must be shattered), but haven't decided yet.  It's by a writer I admire but unsurprisingly I'm a bit skint at the minute!

34 minutes ago, MVronsky78 said:

I very nearly met him!  I was third from the front of the Capaldi queue on Sunday evening when Aidan's last customer left.  I was looking forward to switching over when he said "right, I'm off to the Green Room then"  I just thought, ah well :D

Was very good with his fans from what I saw from my very close position.  I might still get a ticket to his play (was good of him to attend mid-run, must be shattered), but haven't decided yet.  It's by a writer I admire but unsurprisingly I'm a bit skint at the minute!

So sorry you missed him! Hope you get to meet him another time! He was really kind, happy and smiling all the time, both during photo and auto.

I saw his play on Friday! I liked it a lot. Really funny! Recomend going if you can :)