LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - AIDAN TURNER

!! When I saw the announcement on twitter, all I could think was, my mum's going to be very jealous. :lol: She loves Poldark, and so I immediately went to tell her. Said I'd get an autograph for her, and then I come back to my laptop to look at the announcement further here and I see that he's Sunday only (I go home on Sunday). Oh dear. Now how to break the news to her? :mellow:

2 minutes ago, Liv said:

!! When I saw the announcement on twitter, all I could think was, my mum's going to be very jealous. :lol: She loves Poldark, and so I immediately went to tell her. Said I'd get an autograph for her, and then I come back to my laptop to look at the announcement further here and I see that he's Sunday only (I go home on Sunday). Oh dear. Now how to break the news to her? :mellow:

You could do the pre-order service and get an autograph that way?

Massive score. Big prime time BBC show and the media love him with his top off.

Never even put together it was him from Hobbit!!!! Score again.

Yet people still moan on Facebook... some people should not be on the internet.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
edited for language

Oh true, could do it that way. I don't think my mum was that fussed over having one, she's only really loves the show and hasn't exactly seen Aidan in his other roles. I just thought it was quite the coincidence that he's attending the year I'm going. 

Nooooooo showmasters you're killing me here! :laugh: was literally saying the other week that I would love to meet him, unfortunately though just now when I checked my wallet it tried to bite my hand off!! Gonna have to try and get on its good side before lfcc for this!! ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1