LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - STEVEN STRAIT

1 hour ago, lukask said:

So the fact that I had mentions of other events (US based) in my signature for 6 years without issues means the moderators were asleep? Got it :D

So Saturday + Sunday is confirmed though for Wes and Steven?

You know, we had discussed when the forum software was updated that we'd disallow signatures just for that reason. People were not listening and we had to change dozens within the first day.

We decided to leave them, based on an honor system. We have a 5 digit amount of registered users. That 'honor system' was the only way to do it. You for example barely post here, hard to catch.

But now we keep getting replies like yours complaining we are 'asleep.' Maybe it is time now to stop the honor system and disallow signatures. Then we can concentrate on the 2 million repeat questions hitting the forum in about a week.

We - besides our voluntary helpers like Raylenth, WrongName or wjbleming who we'd be lost without- currently means two people, where one is barely on because of RL issues and the other one should spend way less time on here due to illness, but is still on because no one else is covering. Asleep? I wish.

Rant over.

4 minutes ago, irdamajere said:

None of Steven's photo ops are showing up in the shop, neither his solo ones or the ones with Wes. Is it an error or did he cancel?

You're not the first one to point this out. Unfortunately none of the mods have access to the store. We requested confimation on what has happened, but this won't happen before one of the office people sees our message - and that will be at some point tomorrow. Sorry.

7 minutes ago, irdamajere said:

None of Steven's photo ops are showing up in the shop, neither his solo ones or the ones with Wes. Is it an error or did he cancel?

As per the new topic, Steven Strait has now cancelled his LFCC appearance as well as Dave Barclay.