LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - STEVEN STRAIT

12 minutes ago, lukask said:

Hurray for The Expanse! Please invite Cas Anvar as well, he sounded interested on Twitter!

Hi Lucask, please edit your signature before the mods see it, you can't mention any other events on here.

I'm really happy about this announcement and Wes too! I have my double shoot booked now! If you get Frankie Adams as well that would be amazing! 

I'm actually relieved that there has been cancellations this week as I would not have been able to afford these guys otherwise! 

If you've not seen the Expanse then you really need to get on that! :)

On 7/11/2018 at 7:30 PM, Raylenth said:

Hi Lucask, please edit your signature before the mods see it, you can't mention any other events on here.

Too late I guess, it was "removed for me". Times have changed indeed since my first LFCC in 2010 :(

Just now, lukask said:

Too late I guess, it was "removed for me". Times have changed indeed since my first LFCC in 2010 :(

It's fair enough, Showmasters pay for the servers for the forum and they don't want to advertise rival events. Many companies in this field won't allow you to mention rivals so it's not just them. 

(just an explanation, not a criticism, but it's starting to skirt on breaking the rules so back on topic :lol:)

1 hour ago, lukask said:

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

It's fair enough, Showmasters pay for the servers for the forum and they don't want to advertise rival events. Many companies in this field won't allow you to mention rivals so it's not just them. 

(just an explanation, not a criticism, but it's starting to skirt on breaking the rules so back on topic :lol:)

And nothing to do with times changing - that rule has always been there.

57 minutes ago, CelticRob said:

Since I pointed out a bug in the Friday photoshoot for Wes, I see both Wes and Steven's shoots vanished from the store for Friday.

Are they still doing that day?

Yes. The photoshoot wasn't supposed to go on live for that day, that was the issue. You know not all guests have photoshoots all days.

21 minutes ago, CelticRob said:

So what will happen with the Steven Straight photoshoot I already bought for Friday?

EDIT: My apologies, a day change was not communicated to me. Steven and Wes are not attending Friday. All Friday photoshoots have been refunded.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

15 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

And nothing to do with times changing - that rule has always been there.

So the fact that I had mentions of other events (US based) in my signature for 6 years without issues means the moderators were asleep? Got it :D

So Saturday + Sunday is confirmed though for Wes and Steven?

43 minutes ago, lukask said:

So the fact that I had mentions of other events (US based) in my signature for 6 years without issues means the moderators were asleep? Got it :D

So Saturday + Sunday is confirmed though for Wes and Steven?

You've posted 44 times in 6 years Lukask, it was an easy miss :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1