Big guest announcement at 7pm tomorrow (Thursday)

6 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

And all them I hardly class as films. CGI overloaded, basic rollercoaster rides, not even good ones.

TV decimates them 4 films thats for sure :-D 

It keeps me entertained and that's all I seek in a movie. The only movie I really want to see this year is Mission Impossible, those are always some great movies.

3 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Don't worry, your English is waaaaay better than most of our...Belgian? Flemish? Belgiqois?

And yes, people are getting excited about an announcement that may well not happen.

We speak french, flemish and german in Belgium ;-)

(French for me)

13 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

That’s what I’m worried about after everyone’s hype lol.

Seems a bit weird for SM to announce there’ll be a guest before the contracts are signed and everything is 100% confirmed. What if something comes up and the guest can no longer attend...

Unless "possible" is a clue... Simon Pegg ?

20 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

But at the same time you're hoping it is someone you want to meet. Go on... admit it... :lol:

There are a few folks who, if they were to be announced, I would angrily yet immediately slam on the purchase button for and then lament the state of my bank account, yes. ;)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, john.bttf said:

Unless "possible" is a clue... Simon Pegg ?

If possible is a clue and there are referring to Mission Impossible its Henery Cavill all the way (my daily mention of Cavill had to get it in sorry not sorry)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

If possible is a clue and there are referring to Mission Impossible its Henery Cavill all the way (my daily mention of Cavill had to get it in sorry not sorry)

At the Rogue Nation Premiere he wasn't doing selfies. But I got the opportunity to tell him how much of a Big fan I was of his and he just smiled and came to shake my hand which all got caught on video, my friend turned around and thought what the heck happened there when he saw Henry shake my hand. Incredible moment.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Broo said:

There are a few folks who, if they were to be announced, I would angrily yet immediately slam on the purchase button for and then lament the state of my bank account, yes. ;)

The quickest I ever clicked rhe purchase button was when Tom Welling & Peter Weller was announced. Was hunting for a Diamond for peter realised there wasn't one so have had to settle for a photo.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

At the Rogue Nation Premiere he wasn't doing selfies. But I got the opportunity to tell him how much of a Big fan I was of his and he just smiled and came to shake my hand which all got caught on video, my friend turned around and thought what the heck happened there when he saw Henry shake my hand. Incredible moment.

Thats so nice I mangered to get his auto at the national film awards just before the first superman came out so lovely I nearly melted

2 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Thats so nice I mangered to get his auto at the national film awards just before the first superman came out so lovely I nearly melted

Man Of Steel is still my favourite of the DCEU. I don't include TDK Trilogy. Man Of Steel is so quotable to.

Almost 2 hours to go. Going to take a nap to pass the time. Hoping an announcement is made. I'm sure SM are working tirelessly as we speak to get the contract signed as they would have said if it crashed and doomed. Lets hope its a biggie.

1 hour ago, DullyEL said:

When I met Henry, I expected him to be like all the other 'big' guests I've met (Nice and polite, but quite rushed to get through his queue) In the end, he was the second most memorable interaction of that con. I told him my wife and I were big fans, he said 'tell your wife I said thank you'. He said he really appreciates his fans and thanked me for coming out. Nothing too out of the ordinary, but for a big guest I was pleasantly suprised with the amount of time I got.

Edited by tenaciouspirit
  • Like 1

Remember when some people thought the world was going to end in 2012 and it didn’t?

I feel like that may be all of us tonight counting down to 7pm and it’ll just pass by and nothing will happen :P

(although surely (I’m hoping) SM would have told us by now if they weren’t announcing the guest today)

Edited by Sam_Carter96

As I’ve seen a few people say Gillian Anderson I hope it is her, I’d scream the house down. :lol: I got her auto a few years back at Collectormania mk but I didn’t do photo ops back then so if it is her I could finally add her to my photo op wall :wub: