Big guest announcement at 7pm tomorrow (Thursday)

30 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

How do you know her Nate? is she someone special to you? 

I'd rather not talk about it.

She's an evil witch bear who wouldn't know the meaning of the word 'commitment' even if that ice cream was dictionary flavoured.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DullyEL said:

In all honesty as much as I want Henry Cavill or a big Marvel Guest. Will be seeing Henry Cavill tomorrow, I shoupd invite him to LFCC? I don't think any announcement will be bigger than Tom Welling for me. Never have I shaken so much to an announcement or cried as when he was announced. On my way to London so today may go quickly for the announcement.

Give Henry a kiss from me I love that man :wub:

I'll admit.  The big announcement is me.  I'm known best for being an ensemble member of a local theater production 30 years ago, and my stellar radio interview 25 years ago about search and rescue operations.  

I would have had the contract returned earlier, but I couldn't figure out how to fax internationally.  And, first I had to find a place that still had a fax machine.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Charley_Farnsbarns said:

Has anybody noticed the "time will tell" comment that Showmasters wrote on Twitter?  It might not mean anything of course, I don't know whether they still give out clues anymore.    

The last couple of announcements have had a word inserted that refers to a role, so for Miranda the word 'royal' was segued in, but I think generally that's it these days.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

The last couple of announcements have had a word inserted that refers to a role, so for Miranda the word 'royal' was segued in, but I think generally that's it these days.

time... time lord... Might get happy Whovians. (See, I can be nice to Whovians ;))

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

time... time lord... Might get happy Whovians. (See, I can be nice to Whovians ;))

If it is Jodi Whittaker I'll be buying a DP for myself and my son just as fast as my credit card can be approved.

Just now, TankerT said:

If it is Jodi Whittaker I'll be buying a DP for myself and my son just as fast as my credit card can be approved.

I really don't think it will be, I think they are premiering her at a certain large US event because of the media attention it gets.  I am frequently wrong though

• Like 1

Just now, Raylenth said:

I really don't think it will be, I think they are premiering her at a certain large US event because of the media attention it gets.  I am frequently wrong though

No, in this, and many other cases, you are right. 

15 minutes ago, Charley_Farnsbarns said:

Has anybody noticed the "time will tell" comment that Showmasters wrote on Twitter?  It might not mean anything of course, I don't know whether they still give out clues anymore.    

Time will tell - William Tell - shot an apple - Appletini - drunk by JD in 'Scrubs' - The Janitor was in 'The Fugitive' - HARRISON FORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, natedammit said:

Time will tell - William Tell - shot an apple - Appletini - drunk by JD in 'Scrubs' - The Janitor was in 'The Fugitive' - HARRISON FORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are right on this clue I will worship you :lol:

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

That big US event is the weekend prior to LFCC.  If I remember correctly, Mr. Capaldi was at that event, and then did a con or two shortly after.

I do feel it is fairly unlikely.  But, one can hope.

• Like 2