Big guest announcement at 7pm tomorrow (Thursday)

29 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

I'm still waiting on that really big headliner from this year. We have some awesome guests but nobody superspecial who barely attend cons (except for Eccleston but seeing the backlash of his announcement, he's not the most famous actor at LFCC.)

20 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Trouble is you can't guarantee a Hollywood A Lister every year, given the variables.  They have got some big names, I mean they may not be for everyone but Eccleston and Duchovney are a coup.

I would argue as well that Caan, Kilmer, and Momoa are very big names, the former two being Hollywood legends and the latter a huge star currently and only going to get bigger given his upcoming projects. But of course it all depends where your interests lie :)

Edited by Broo

I will be at the pub around the time we will know, meeting a loooooong time friend visiting his parents. If it is Gillian I will celebrate...and if it is a certain Lady..someone is going to have to guide me home. :lol:

Edited by Chris1970

5 minutes ago, Broo said:

I would argue as well that Caan, Kilmer, and Momoa are very big names, the former two being Hollywood legends and the latter a huge star currently and only going to get bigger given his upcoming projects. But of course it all depends where your interests lie :)

Isn't that the story of our lives? What's a huge name for one, is an nobody for another, sort of speak. I for one don't bother with Momoa for example, but I understand he's huge for others!

Just now, Kurdamoni said:

Isn't that the story of our lives? What's a huge name for one, is an nobody for another, sort of speak. I for one don't bother with Momoa for example, but I understand he's huge for others!

Absolutely, it's all very subjective :)

3 minutes ago, Broo said:

Absolutely, it's all very subjective :)

Personally with Mamoa now being in the Dc universe I would class him as a big guest as for me Val kilmer but every one has different ideas i also class the Blackadder cast as big names I have never meet any of them and am a massive fan. Everyone has different ideas even the shows no one has heard of can be a big deal for someone else thats why I like LFCC you have a range for all

• Like 2

One thing is sure.. some of us will look like this a at 7:00pm

giphy.gif

And some wont..

But you cant put a general level on the guests as they mean so very different to so many. I have noticed there are guests at this year's LFCC I have never heard of, or in shows I have never heard of but so many are going crazy about them. For them I am happy. But just because I do not know anything about them does not mean they aren't superspecial. This is the beauty with multi-genre. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

One thing is sure.. some of us will look like this a at 7:00pm

giphy.gif

And some wont..

But you cant put a general level on the guests as they mean so very different to so many. I have noticed there are guests at this year's LFCC I have never heard of, or in shows I have never heard of but so many are going crazy about them. For them I am happy. But just because I do not know anything about them does not mean they aren't superspecial. This is the beauty with multi-genre. 

Agreed, such as the Expanse guests. I've never heard of them or the show, but it's nice to see how excited other people are to meet them.

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I have noticed there are guests at this year's LFCC I have never heard of, or in shows I have never heard of but so many are going crazy about them. For them I am happy.

That's a huge part of things for me too, seeing others getting really excited over guests, makes me feel really happy to see :)

4 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Agreed, such as the Expanse guests. I've never heard of them or the show, but it's nice to see how excited other people are to meet them.

I am there too, never heard of it. But for those who follow it is a gold mine they are coming. Actually I am glad I dont know all guests..well my ACCOUNT is glad I dont know all guests.

I am so thrilled and so happy with the line up I got, and IF..IF it is Gillian tonight it will be my final and sixth Diamond Pass. And probably my last photo shop, unless there someone extra special to me is added up until it starts. She would be an excellent final chapter on my bookings for this year.

1 hour ago, Broo said:

That's a huge part of things for me too, seeing others getting really excited over guests, makes me feel really happy to see :)

It makes me sick.

58 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

and IF..IF it is Gillian tonight

It isn't.

In all honesty as much as I want Henry Cavill or a big Marvel Guest. Will be seeing Henry Cavill tomorrow, I shoupd invite him to LFCC? I don't think any announcement will be bigger than Tom Welling for me. Never have I shaken so much to an announcement or cried as when he was announced. On my way to London so today may go quickly for the announcement.