Big guest announcement at 7pm tomorrow (Thursday)

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

If you are right on this clue I will worship you :lol:

I would be shocked.  Shocked if it was Harrison Ford.  I believe he has only done some conventions which are tied to movie promotional contracts. 

1 minute ago, TankerT said:

I would be shocked.  Shocked if it was Harrison Ford.  I believe he has only done some conventions which are tied to movie promotional contracts. 

Not only you would be shocked..SM would too.. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Not only you would be shocked..SM would too.. 

True.  But, if they were looking for a Star Wars guest, they could book Gary Fisher.  (A convention in the US booked the dog.  You could get VIP tickets and everything.  Although, I think they took a lot of criticism for the announcement and the dog was pulled from the lineup.)

Mark Hamill would be nice.

Ryan Reynolds would be Epic.  I don't know how well Deadpool was received in the UK though.

1 minute ago, TankerT said:

True.  But, if they were looking for a Star Wars guest, they could book Gary Fisher.  (A convention in the US booked the dog.  You could get VIP tickets and everything.  Although, I think they took a lot of criticism for the announcement and the dog was pulled from the lineup.)

Mark Hamill would be nice.

Ryan Reynolds would be Epic.  I don't know how well Deadpool was received in the UK though.

They have had a dog before - they had the red setter used in filming at the Sherlocked event, but Gary would be a different matter and yeah, people would think it was tasteless on the whole I think.

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

They have had a dog before - they had the red setter used in filming at the Sherlocked event, but Gary would be a different matter and yeah, people would think it was tasteless on the whole I think.

Yes, keep animals out of this.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Yes, keep animals out of this.

It can be done if it's managed properly - at Sherlocked it was a very short shoot with limited tickets sold and the dog was supervised at all times and given plenty of breaks but it's better for smaller events.

8 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Did you get his paw-tograph

I got his Phawto

2 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

And Tom Baker. Highly unlikely, but still.

Well yeah, they already confirmed that they are not going to get him that's why he came to the film fair. Gonna meet him in the near future though. I'm so excited :clap: