Big guest announcement at 7pm tomorrow (Thursday)

3 minutes ago, subwaykfc said:

Why is it that these big announcements are always announced when I am on a late shift at work and can't get onto the website until several hours later? Do you do this to me on purpose  Showmasters???

That is why I am on holiday the weeks before :P

7 hours ago, subwaykfc said:

Why is it that these big announcements are always announced when I am on a late shift at work and can't get onto the website until several hours later? Do you do this to me on purpose  Showmasters???

I sneak in to the stock room anyway or if it's dead on the shop floor I'll whip my phone out and take a quick look.

I'm still waiting on that really big headliner from this year. We have some awesome guests but nobody superspecial who barely attend cons (except for Eccleston but seeing the backlash of his announcement, he's not the most famous actor at LFCC.)

4 minutes ago, Sarah Brown said:

Is this happening tonight? Hoping for Joseph Morgan :D:D

After the day my wife had yesterday, this would be the ideal announcement for her. 

It would also be good for me, as i'm hoping for someone I DON'T want to meet, so I can use the last of my budget on some of my 'maybe' guests.

Edited by tenaciouspirit
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

I'm still waiting on that really big headliner from this year. We have some awesome guests but nobody superspecial who barely attend cons (except for Eccleston but seeing the backlash of his announcement, he's not the most famous actor at LFCC.)

Trouble is you can't guarantee a Hollywood A Lister every year, given the variables.  They have got some big names, I mean they may not be for everyone but Eccleston and Duchovney are a coup.

Ok today is the day I am counting down the hours 8 hours and 15 minutes seems like forever still hoping for the following

Gillian Anderson

Henry Cavil (theres not a day goes by that I cannot mention his name):wub2:

Tom Holland

Kit Harrington

Johnthan Rhys Meyers

Fingers and toes crossed ohhh the excitment :clap::YAHOO:

• Like 1