Big guest announcement at 7pm tomorrow (Thursday)

33 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

You really wanna do it tonight as England kick off? :P

Since my nation's team didn't make the cut, I'd be totally fine with tonight... giving me a good chance at a low number...

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, tompain100 said:

So they did an pre-announcement announcement before the contract was even signed just to 'get this out' quickly but now that the contract has been signed they have decided to wait another 24 hours before saying who it is?

Yo no comprende.

You never had someone at work promise you 'you'll have the sheet 10 am sharp' then. ;)

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

You never had someone at work promise you 'you'll have the sheet 10 am sharp' then. ;)

I've never had someone say 'I've done the sheet I promised but you can have it in 24 hours because reasons'. ;)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

Woule have been hilarious to announce tonight. At 7pm, I'd be screaming and everyone at home would be wondering what the hell Am I screaming about.

Well they would be thinking England scored in the first minute presumably :D

11 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I really don't think he would be considered build up worthy but I am frequently wrong

I would say he has to be build up worthy considering the amount of films he has been in and he was the first Punisher he is a fantastic actor 

3 hours ago, tompain100 said:

I've never had someone say 'I've done the sheet I promised but you can have it in 24 hours because reasons'. ;)

You're not following my logic, sorry. :P The wording used sounds like they have been promised the contract first thing tomorrow.