Big guest announcement at 7pm tomorrow (Thursday)

4 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

My bank account actually doesn’t need any more :lol:

But when I’m travelling all that way and paying for a hotel I need a decent number of guests to make the trip worthwhile (even if autos and photos are a lot).

Currently at the lowest number of guests out of every Collectormania: Milton Keynes and LFCC I’ve been to. 

I know there’s still time but in 15 weeks I’ve only gained 1 guest (Nathalie) but I’ve lost Ian Somerhalder so the total hasn’t increased.

Edited by Sam_Carter96
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Starbug said:

I know  it properly isn't him but seeming as 2 guests from the Expanse has been announced I don't watch the show but like the lead actor in it could the big guest be Thomas Jane 

Almost what I was thinking, only I had Shoreh Aghdashloo in mind :) Either one would be awesome!

3 hours ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

But when I’m travelling all that way and paying for a hotel I need a decent number of guests to make the trip worthwhile (even if autos and photos are a lot).

Currently at the lowest number of guests out of every Collectormania: Milton Keynes and LFCC I’ve been to. 

Yes there's no point spending 3 figure sums on travel and hotels to then spend 2 figure sums on guests.

Fortunately for me, I just do Doctor Who and original trilogy Star Wars. Despite not getting Chris or Peter -  or even having anything for Pearl to sign - the list I drew up the other day is long enough for me to be looking to cross a few off it if I don't really need them. 

Just now, GreenArrow2046 said:

Any chance of an update on this possible announcement, even something like contract negotiations are still ongoing would be nice, thank you 

They said that as soon as contract is signed they will announce the guest. I think it will be sooner than later.

11 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

They said that as soon as contract is signed they will announce the guest. I think it will be sooner than later.

That is IF they sign it things could still change despite verbal confirmation... Hopefully they do though feeling positive, a nice announcement with a nice victory tonight will do nicely!  ;) 

27 minutes ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

Any chance of an update on this possible announcement, even something like contract negotiations are still ongoing would be nice, thank you 

I Really Don't understand this, I signed the Contract yesterday afternoon, I think my Agent forgot to hand it over, She rushed out to get home to watch the footy, Oh Well never mind. I will confirm with you. I am attending all three days. ;)

Oops Forgot... Autograph £250 Photoshoot £300 A Real Bargin 

Edited by Spacecadet is here
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

I Really Don't understand this, I signed the Contract yesterday afternoon, I think my Agent forgot to hand it over, She rushed out to get home to watch the footy, Oh Well never mind. I will confirm with you. I am attending all three days. ;)

No talk?

44 minutes ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

Highly unlikely... I imagine we will hear something when as soon as it's confirmed like it's happening at 7 or something along those lines...

27 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

No Diamond Pass?

7 minutes ago, geekymegs said:

I can't take the suspense, this is killing me! 

Lol, best thing to do is always assume it's not going to be anyone you want to meet because given the huge number of people it could be chances are it's actually not going to be anyone you are interested in.

But yeah, we wanna know! :D