Big guest announcement at 7pm tomorrow (Thursday)

10 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

Okay, here are some realistic Marvel guests: Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Tom Holland, Tom Hiddleston, Dave Bautista, Josh Brolin (?), Danai Gurira, Letitia Wright

Some realistic (doable) Doctor Who guests: Matt Smith, David Tennant, Jodie Whittaker, Jenna Coleman, Freema Agyeman, Billie Piper ||| Catherine Tate & Karen Gillan are not available that weekend

Other names: Gillian Anderson (yeah, I still believe she may come to LFCC since it's her last year)

Hoping it's one of the Toms or maybe Elizabeth Olsen, I would absolutely love to meet her!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SSiebum said:

Hoping it's one of the Toms or maybe Elizabeth Olsen, I would absolutely love to meet her!! 

If any of "big" Marvel guests were going to be announced today or soon - then I think it's either one of them or Paul Bettany. Those 4 are my top guesses.

• Like 1

Tom Hiddleston would be my favorite of them all, he's a really good actor just like Bettany. Not familiar with the work of the others actually. I know Tom Holland plays in that movie with the tsunami which I really enjoyed but that's it.

2 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Tom Hiddleston would be my favorite of them all, he's a really good actor just like Bettany. Not familiar with the work of the others actually. I know Tom Holland plays in that movie with the tsunami which I really enjoyed but that's it.

I agree that both Tom Hiddleston and Paul Bettany are really good actors who starred in a lot of cool things.

But, Tom Holland isn't someone very new to the business either.

He was in "The Impossible" with Naomi Watts and Ewan McGregor. He then starred in "How I live now" alongside Saoirse Ronan. Later he appeared in "Wolf Hall" miniseries and then "In the Heart of the Sea" with Chris Hemsworth. Later appearances in "Edge of Winter", "The Lost City of Z", "The Current War", and "Pilgrimage"...

Fairy recently cast as the new Spider-Man, he has already appeared in "Captain America: Civil War", "Spider-Man: Homecoming" and "Avengers: Inifnity War". Currently shooting SM sequel "Spider-Man: Far From Home".

He was cast in upcoming "Uncharted" movie as Nathan Drake and will be starring in "Spies in Disguise" alongside Will Smith. (Plus voice acting in "The Voyage of Doctor Dolittle"!)

I mean - if that's not a huge filmography done in less than five years, I dont know what is.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

just keep trying to put it out thre you never know a miracle could happen ;)

You're fighting the good fight keep going! ;)

He's a total nerd/giant dork ;) and seems to enjoy conventions so I'm optimistic at getting to meet him one day, just not this year's lfcc ;)

1 minute ago, Broo said:

You're fighting the good fight keep going! ;)

He's a total nerd/giant dork ;) and seems to enjoy conventions so I'm optimistic at getting to meet him one day, just not this year's lfcc ;)

I fell in love the moment I saw him in Tudors loved that tv series and that smile dear god that smile :wub:. I can kept praying to the geek gods and one day it may happen fingers and toes crossed at this point :dance:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fanowaty said:

I agree that both Tom Hiddleston and Paul Bettany are really good actors who starred in a lot of cool things.

But, Tom Holland isn't someone very new to the business either.

He was in "The Impossible" with Naomi Watts and Ewan McGregor. He then starred in "How I live now" alongside Saoirse Ronan. Later he appeared in "Wolf Hall" miniseries and then "In the Heart of the Sea" with Chris Hemsworth. Later appearances in "Edge of Winter", "The Lost City of Z", "The Current War", and "Pilgrimage"...

Fairy recently cast as the new Spider-Man, he has already appeared in "Captain America: Civil War", "Spider-Man: Homecoming" and "Avengers: Inifnity War". Currently shooting SM sequel "Spider-Man: Far From Home".

He was cast in upcoming "Uncharted" movie as Nathan Drake and will be starring in "Spies in Disguise" alongside Will Smith. (Plus voice acting in "The Voyage of Doctor Dolittle"!)

I mean - if that's not a huge filmography done in less than five years, I dont know what is.

I knew he was in In The Heart of the Sea but I've never got myself to watch it. It's an impressive filmography but I'm not really a fan of movies anymore. The only new movies I've watched in 2018 were Black Panther, Infinity War, Solo and Jurassic World. Used to love all kind of movies but turned into a tv show guy over the years.

42 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

The only new movies I've watched in 2018 were Black Panther, Infinity War, Solo and Jurassic World. Used to love all kind of movies but turned into a tv show guy over the years.

And all them I hardly class as films. CGI overloaded, basic rollercoaster rides, not even good ones.

TV decimates them 4 films thats for sure :-D 

27 minutes ago, john.bttf said:

any confirmation that it will be the annoucement tonight at 7PM ? (during France - Belgium... LoL)

How do you mean John?  They have said if it all comes together they will announce at 7 but we haven't had any more info other than the initial post

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

How do you mean John?  They have said if it all comes together they will announce at 7 but we haven't had any more info other than the initial post

That is what I ask ;-) (sorry bad english here)

So, it's not sure at all that there is an annoucement tonight.

22 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

How to pass the next 4 hours? Hmmmm. I bet it'll be someone I'm nky necessary a fan of but hoping otherwise

I'm on holiday so the next few hours are likely to pass quite quickly for me ;):D

I'm kinda hoping it's not someone I want to meet :laugh:

Edited by Broo

9 minutes ago, john.bttf said:

Don't worry, your English is waaaaay better than most of our...Belgian? Flemish? Belgiqois?

And yes, people are getting excited about an announcement that may well not happen.

10 minutes ago, john.bttf said:

That’s what I’m worried about after everyone’s hype lol.

Seems a bit weird for SM to announce there’ll be a guest before the contracts are signed and everything is 100% confirmed. What if something comes up and the guest can no longer attend...