Big guest announcement at 7pm tomorrow (Thursday)

2 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Please ignore above post. Made a mistake reading someone’s post and couldn’t figure out how to delete it completely.

hoping for a marvel guest, sean bean or nikolaj coster-waldau.

Sean Bean would be soooo awesome!!! 

3 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Please ignore above post. Made a mistake reading someone’s post and couldn’t figure out how to delete it completely.

Just an FYI, you can't, only mods can completely delete a post, that's why sometimes you see one blank, or just saying 'deleted' 

1 hour ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

Andrew Lincoln, I’m calling it now 

It would be great for TWD fans if it is, but given his dislike of charging I'd be surprised.  It's not impossible but I'd put him up there with Martin Freeman in the 'unlikely to appear' category :(

29 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It would be great for TWD fans if it is, but given his dislike of charging I'd be surprised.  It's not impossible but I'd put him up there with Martin Freeman in the 'unlikely to appear' category :(

Andrew Lincoln did a different event not long ago 

25 minutes ago, GreenArrow2046 said:
55 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

As Roy said, "unlikely" but "not impossible". 

34 minutes ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

He did, but as I understand it, it was an extremely limited appearance and signing.  However this is skirting the bounds of discussing other events so I will have to end it here.

Oh jeeze lol I think I'm more terrified of these types of threads rather than feeling the excitement right now. Already spent waay too much as it is haha

Going by what has been said and other messages I have seen, I'm also thinking it may be someone Marvel either that or Gillian Anderson, kinda hoping its the former though so my bank account will be happy. However if it where Gillian or a big Doctor Who guest like Tennant and Smith, then I may end going bankrupt at this rate lol

Of course I could always find ways to rob a Bank  :headscratch:

• Like 1

I would love it to be Jenna Coleman, David Tennant, Matt Smith or Alex Kingston. Generally any Doctor Who guest is huge for me. She may not be to some but Sophie Aldred would be a big guest for me. the line up is great doctor who wise but I can’t help but want more haha

• Like 1