Big guest announcement at 7pm tomorrow (Thursday)

23 minutes ago, jammyc1 said:

hoping for either Jenna Coleman, Gillian Anderson, David Tennant or Matt Smith. Really any new series companion or doctor. (id love sophie aldred but i know she’s not a huge guest to many)

I appreciate you may not be able to go but Sophie was announced today for the Exeter event

Just now, DullyEL said:

You sound like you guys are really itching to have this guest. Or am I overthinking.

Any potential guest is exciting, especially before announcement when there's that 'oh might it be a big one for me' hope :D

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Any potential guest is exciting, especially before announcement when there's that 'oh might it be a big one for me' hope :D

I have a day off work to so how Am I going to spend it waiting for 7pm.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I appreciate you may not be able to go but Sophie was announced today for the Exeter event

I did see! fate has deemed me not to meet her i’m afraid. I live in edinburgh so getting to all the cons proves difficult. i was due to meet sophie at 2 conventions that the whole con got cancelled, once at an edinburgh con where she cancelled the day i went and i once got a photo with katy manning and sophie was in the background and i didn’t know i was gutted

Just now, jammyc1 said:

I did see! fate has deemed me not to meet her i’m afraid. I live in edinburgh so getting to all the cons proves difficult. i was due to meet sophie at 2 conventions that the whole con got cancelled, once at an edinburgh con where she cancelled the day i went and i once got a photo with katy manning and sophie was in the background and i didn’t know i was gutted

She does get announced fairly often so hopefully you will get to see her jammy

• Like 1

Like many people I suspect it'll also be Gillian Anderson. After a quick Google search discovered she actually lives in London as long as the info in the article I read is upto date so I've convinced myself it'll be her. Just hoping for some smaller announcements too as the fb admin teased with a GIF there could be more when asked