You might want to edit that, @cspalding2001 as it's against forum rules to mention other cons on here, and my brother was allowed in with a back pack last year with a bag search so a back pack is alright, otherwise we haven't heard anything different this year.

Edited by wjbleming

I had a backpack last year..they took a look and let me pass, no hickups. Will so again this year. But think of what you pack, no glass bottles and such. Think airport security and you will be fine, but you can bring more water than on planes. :D

Edited by Chris1970

Not a backpack, but brought in  a big plastic bag with a zip (I had 2 books in, and also needed it for putting things I bought in). It wasn't full when I went in, but it was backpack-sized. No problem, they just checked it as usual and let me in.

Thanks guys. I know they have been fine in the past as I go to these different cons every year and have done for about 7 years lol I just have noticed at ones so far this year they have had different rules. Just wondered if LFCC has changed there rules too. Sure it be ok

16 minutes ago, cspalding2001 said:

Thanks guys. I know they have been fine in the past as I go to these different cons every year and have done for about 7 years lol I just have noticed at ones so far this year they have had different rules. Just wondered if LFCC has changed there rules too. Sure it be ok

Please edit your original post cspalding, and remove the name of the other event.  YOu can't mention other events here.