LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - ARTHUR DARVILL

Just now, Nerd Who said:

I expect so, since he’s only there Sunday... which was already a busy day for Whovians... I’ll try my best to get a decent VQ number so I don’t miss out :( At least I’ll always have a photo op secured, much less stressful to get photos :lol::P

It is.. one reason I stay away from the big ones, except those I got VQ with.. 

• Like 1

Met him before so not one for me but everyone enjoy meeting him as he is seriously a lovely guest 

And also meeting the bigger guests on VQs can be done as normally manage 3-4 of the bigger guests on them on Sundays 

Edited by Abigail94

1 hour ago, Abigail94 said:

Met him before so not one for me but everyone enjoy meeting him as he is seriously a lovely guest 

Always good to hear that guests are lovely to meet :P

Edited by Law-dono

4 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

It is.. one reason I stay away from the big ones, except those I got VQ with.. 

My current approach to autographs is: get the Diamond Pass for guests I really want to meet if available, otherwise try to get VQ tickets on the day but don’t expect anything. If I manage to get the autograph on the day, great; if I don’t, that’s fine too, better luck next time. Photos are my priority anyway ^_^

And on that note, I can now confirm that I’ve just booked a batch 2 photo op with Arthur Darvill :D:D:D

So pleased Arthur has been announced. I booked my photo op earlier today and got batch 1. Booked for Arthur before at a con last year but he had to cancel going. Happy will get to meet him this time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jonny Average said:

Very pleased with him coming, a little annoyed it was a monday announcement and I ended up with Batch 3, but Sunday is my Doctor Who day so I am smiling again.

there's no problem with a non batch 1 number Jonny, you will get your photo