What time are you queuing on Friday?

4 hours ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

my train arrives at 4 in the morning on the Friday so queuing from about 7 I would like to have a big breakfast more like a krispy kreme and costa in the queue for me if you see me and my friends looking tired and dishivelled in the afternoon then please help with a drip lol

Wow 4 am!!!!! Where about are you coming from?????

4 minutes ago, Kirstie stark said:

I have golden pass and diamonds for the main actors I want to see. What time would you recommend I get there, this is my first time.

If you aren't after any VQ's for any other guests you don't have Diamonds for then you don't need to worry about getting there early Kirstie.  An hour before so you have time to collect your passes will be fine.

Edited by Raylenth

28 minutes ago, Zombiebeegee said:

Never been on a Friday,  is it that much less busy then Saturday? 

Each year can be different of course and we do have a GOT Friday only guest which might change things a little, but it is a bit noticeably less busy when you are inside

I’ve actually only done Saturday at LFCC once, I’ve generally gone Friday or Sunday. As Raylenth says, there is a definite difference, for Friday it probably depends on whether people want to take the day off to attend.

I have no idea yet, it depends of the weather really, if its not rainig then I arrive early with my croissant and Red Bull from the nearby Tesco to hang out with people, if its raining then I  probably stay longer in my hotels bed :P So I ll be there somewhere around 9 I guess on friday. And on saturday somewhere between 7:30 and 8:30

Edited by timlux

I've only just (yesterday) realised it's 10 am and not 9am lol

I've bought train tickets to get me to London at 830, with an estimate of a 915 olympia arrival. Now it looks like I'll be queueing for a bit, instead of just walking in !!

Sat will be 730 ish , Sunday will depend on what we get done on Saturday

We're not too far off so will probably arrive just before the doors open. We've never had a problem with queueing for very long, once the doors open and the crowds move in things tend to move fairly swiftly :) 

as long as there's time to stop off for caffeine it's all good! 

On 7/9/2018 at 7:43 AM, DCGIRL1987 said:

my train arrives at 4 in the morning on the Friday so queuing from about 7 I would like to have a big breakfast more like a krispy kreme and costa in the queue for me if you see me and my friends looking tired and dishivelled in the afternoon then please help with a drip lol

English to English translation request.  What is a drip?

So.  First timer, so I have no idea.  Suggestions welcome.  I have several DPs that I must pick up.  I also have a GP.  I have 4 photos booked on Fri.  The only DP Guest I want an autograph from that I don’t have a DP for is Ray Park.

It is also unclear how the early entry for the GP works.  It says you get in 5 minutes early.  I assume that this means that they start letting in the GP line in 5 minutes before the regular line so some regular ticket holders will be in before me?

9 minutes ago, TankerT said:

So.  First timer, so I have no idea.  Suggestions welcome.  I have several DPs that I must pick up.  I also have a GP.  I have 4 photos booked on Fri.  The only DP Guest I want an autograph from that I don’t have a DP for is Ray Park.

It is also unclear how the early entry for the GP works.  It says you get in 5 minutes early.  I assume that this means that they start letting in the GP line in 5 minutes before the regular line so some regular ticket holders will be in before me?

You should be in before the majority of people as entry is quick

Edited by Raylenth

Am aiming for 8-8.30 but may go earlier depending what time I wake up, and that the tube and buses are more packed later in the day (although TFL suggested buses are the quickest route to Olympia from the hotel I’m staying at)

Same here, 8-8:30. But might be earlier. Normally I am up pretty early when I am travelling and I can’t see any difference this time. But I might be abit later if there will be a Thursday pick up possibilty. Just have to wait and see. Anyway, a sturdy breakfast then I am ready.

On 14/07/2018 at 8:51 PM, TankerT said:

The gold pass line is much much shorter than the regular line, so much quicker to get in.......:D

Does anyone know if there are any talks (paid) planned for Friday?

13 minutes ago, AckAck said:

Does anyone know if there are any talks (paid) planned for Friday?

There's currently none in the store so any talks on the Friday will be free unless any are announced before LFCC, AckAck.

Edited by wjbleming

Hi everyone,

just wanting to know what time will everyone start queuing?

obvisously there are many very popular guests going to the event this year (as there is every year) so what time do you recommend people queue?

the doors don’t open for collecting (in my case) Extra Help Wrist Bands at West Olympia Entrance until 8am on the Friday. It opens at 7am Saturday and 7.30am Sunday but, obviously people like to get in the queues early to be able to get their favourite guests VQ tickets as early as possible. As this year even those who require Extra Help and have registered for the relevant wrist bands still need to collect VQ tickets for Autos; I imagine that queue is also going to be busy. This means that there will be queues outside well before the time the doors/Gate H opens on each of the days. Just curious what plans people have for getting into the queues prior to Gate H/West Olympia Entrance opening?

if you are a YALC attendee what time does that queue generally start? 

Last year I think I was in the Extra Help queue around 7.30 each morning and there was already plenty of people in the general queue. This year however, it seems Extra Help will be entering the building through a different entrance (close to Gate H). Also with the Friday starting later it means the doors to collect passes/entrance tickets will also be opening later.

if you are one of the people who like to get there early what’s your motivation for doing so? Do you make friends in the queue? How do you get to the event that early because transport isn’t the best if it’s super early? I will be getting a Cab from Kings Cross to the Olympia each morning :rolleyes:

ive also seen a thread saying the overground isn’t running that weekend (don’t know the details I could be wrong) will this hamper anyone’s plans for getting to the event early? Also I’m hoping as it’s the London Bile Ride over that weekend the road closures are after I’ve already arrived at the Olympia.

:rolleyes: