What time are you queuing on Friday?

Wonder if we will have many campers this year! 

I am being lazy this year. Get off bus at 7am(get on at midnight). So off for a big breakfast somewhere, meat and tasty waffles with lots of coffee. Good to start the day with food.

That alone will mean I wont be there till 9 at the earliest, maybe even 10. Friday is autograph day for me. Not one photo.

• Like 1

There will be some campers. Mostly VQ hunters. And I will use Friday as an autograph day, as I wont be after so many..just a few except my DP ones. If you only have photos you need not be there before the sun is up. The queues will be long but it is so amazing each time how fast you get in, thanks to those who rush for VQ's :D

41 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

There will be some campers. Mostly VQ hunters. And I will use Friday as an autograph day, as I wont be after so many..just a few except my DP ones. If you only have photos you need not be there before the sun is up. The queues will be long but it is so amazing each time how fast you get in, thanks to those who rush for VQ's :D

I just get there whenever my first train arrives, which is usually around 8 ish

I think the only VQ I'll be after is Ray Park, so I may arrive around 8:30-9, just to get a decent shot heh. And chat with people heh. Everyone else I'm getting Friday should be non-VQ.

1 hour ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I was planing on sleeping one extra hour, but because of Nathalie I'll be queuing at my usual time-ish.

I also want her autograph but I also want to sleep, hard choices. I don't know, Conleth Hill was also an open queue at the end of the day last year so I'm hoping it's the same for her.

2 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

I also want her autograph but I also want to sleep, hard choices. I don't know, Conleth Hill was also an open queue at the end of the day last year so I'm hoping it's the same for her.

Just glad I got a DP for her, my inner voice tells me it will be needed as she is there only on Friday. 

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

There will be some campers. Mostly VQ hunters. 

Sleeping bags may not be needed this year of this heat keeps up! Muggy London nights for them dedicated enough to get in line and sleep over night :-D I havent seen sleepers for a few years.

31 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

She's only there for one day, and there will be a lot of DP who get to go first, so I wouldn't get my hopes up for an open queue.

I want to get autographs on Friday, but it's people who will be there the other days too, and they are not Diamond guests, so I may not need a very low VT. I am trying to gauge when other people will start queuing to see if I should get the extra hour of sleep, or if that will result in me being really far back and not getting a good VT. I usually queue around 8 so if I keep the same system this year I should queue at 9.

19 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

Sleeping bags may not be needed this year of this heat keeps up! Muggy London nights for them dedicated enough to get in line and sleep over night :-D I havent seen sleepers for a few years.

Best would be +15 and cloudy..better indoor then.

• Like 1

my train arrives at 4 in the morning on the Friday so queuing from about 7 I would like to have a big breakfast more like a krispy kreme and costa in the queue for me if you see me and my friends looking tired and dishivelled in the afternoon then please help with a drip lol

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

my train arrives at 4 in the morning on the Friday so queuing from about 7 I would like to have a big breakfast more like a krispy kreme and costa in the queue for me if you see me and my friends looking tired and dishivelled in the afternoon then please help with a drip lol

tenor.gif?itemid=5432040

• Like 1