Amber Rose Revah - Diamond Pass talk?

Evening all,

Looking forward to seeing you all in a couple of weeks time! just a quick question, I've noticed on Amber's diamond pass it still states the pass will include entry to a talk she is apart of, however, it has said this since the day she was announced. Is there any update as to whether this talk will be happening or what it will be?

Thanks in advance :) 

• Like 1

Yes, please.  I hadn't noticed the day hadn't been announced - as I don't have a Sunday ticket at the moment it would be good to have it announced so I know if I need one or not.  I know I could buy one anyway but would prefer not to if I don't need to as that is all I would be currently coming for on Sunday.

This has also made me realise she is only there 2 days and I was sure it was 3.  Was planning on getting her done on Friday.  Grrrrr, silly me.

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Yes, please.  I hadn't noticed the day hadn't been announced - as I don't have a Sunday ticket at the moment it would be good to have it announced so I know if I need one or not.  I know I could buy one anyway but would prefer not to if I don't need to as that is all I would be currently coming for on Sunday.

This has also made me realise she is only there 2 days and I was sure it was 3.  Was planning on getting her done on Friday.  Grrrrr, silly me.

I've kinda made a similar mistake - booked Nathalie diamond when she is Friday only and I wasn't turning up until late Friday afternoon. I got excited and didn't read it properly.

Needless to say, I'm now staying 6 nights in London instead of 4 hahaha

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, whitewillow said:

If the DP says a talk is included, then there will be a talk. The date/time of the talk probably won't be available until the first schedule is published, closer to the event.

When Diamond passes have a talk included the day is usually specified when you buy it, and you wait until the schedule comes out to find out the time.  But you do usually know the day of the talk in advance.  With Amber's the wording suggests they were going to have a group talk which is why they haven't announced which day it is as it would depend on who else they can get.  As no other Marvel TV guests have been announced so far we are just asking for an update.  I doubt they have, but they may have forgotten that her talk day hasn't been decided. 

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

When Diamond passes have a talk included the day is usually specified when you buy it, and you wait until the schedule comes out to find out the time.  But you do usually know the day of the talk in advance.  With Amber's the wording suggests they were going to have a group talk which is why they haven't announced which day it is as it would depend on who else they can get.  As no other Marvel TV guests have been announced so far we are just asking for an update.  I doubt they have, but they may have forgotten that her talk day hasn't been decided. 

Or will be. Just have to wait and see

58 minutes ago, whitewillow said:

If the DP says a talk is included, then there will be a talk. The date/time of the talk probably won't be available until the first schedule is published, closer to the event.

Hopefully there will be a talk, yes, however it has been a fair couple of months now with no sign of news materialising. Not sure if it was forgotten about if website info etc needed to be amended

3 minutes ago, Straker94 said:

Hopefully there will be a talk, yes, however it has been a fair couple of months now with no sign of news materialising. Not sure if it was forgotten about if website info etc needed to be amended

6 months :lol: She was announced in December.

6 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

6 months :lol: She was announced in December.

Somehow I have the feeling that more Punisher guests is/was planned and then a Punisher talk... we just have to wait and see. Still 3 more weeks to go.