Top tips for queuing for autographs?

Hi!

I won’t be getting to LFCC on the Saturday until after 10am on the Saturday. I have a handful of autographs I want to get (Lance Henriksen, Jewel Staite, Sean Young, Ray Park, etc). If I make those my top priority for the morning are there likely to be massive queues? Are the afternoons busier or better for autograph queues? This is my first time coming so i’m not sure how long will be needed. Any other top tips for getting these autographs covered in good time?

12 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

They will all likely be busy as most are going to be popular.  There's no better time unfortunately, except nearer closing, things do get a bit quieter then apparently

I usually go for most of my autos later in the day, unless I see a gap with someone. Plus I will aim for most of mine on Friday, the rest is DP so Sat or Sun. 

9 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

I usually go for most of my autos later in the day, unless I see a gap with someone. Plus I will aim for most of mine on Friday, the rest is DP so Sat or Sun. 

Me too, I'm trying to get as many autographs as I can on Friday, so my Saturday isn't that busy, Except for the Diamond guests ofcource. 

First thing you do when you get inside, go get a virtual ticket for those of them that will be on a virtual queue system. Then it depends when your virtual ticket number will come up. Check regularly to see what number the queue is on, and join the queue after your number comes up.

As others said, generally towards late afternoon there are less people queuing for autographs. However the virtual queue system is designed specifically so you don't have to wait in one queue for ages; if the queue gets too big they will stop calling bigger numbers and only start calling them when they see the queue is again more manageable. It's possible that your guests will not be on the VQ system, in which case you can join the queue at any time, but go and check as soon as you get in because some of them may be.

1 hour ago, Jabberwocky50 said:

For very popular guests like say Megan Fox I will usually do a pre-order.   Its not the same thrill as getting an autograph in person, but at least I'd be able to get her signature that way.

Or a Diamond Pass ;)

1 minute ago, Glowingwings said:

I wish Rose Mciver had a Diamond Pass :( I'm worried that I'll get a VQ number too late and won't get to see her. I'm going on Friday specially as I think that'll be the quietest day and gives me more chance. 

Just get there as early as you are able, and stay as late as you are able. I'd be very surprised if you miss out.