No Batch Number on my Photoshoot ticket

5 minutes ago, pretenama2012 said:

Hi, I bought a Paige Turco Photoshoot the night she was announced. There is no Batch Number on my ticket. Can I take it as being Batch 1? I assume she will have more than one batch. Thanks.

Is it def not there?  If you look at it on the screen through the eventbrite page it will be in the very bottom left

59 minutes ago, CrazyHorses said:

I don't have a batch number either on my Paige Turco photoshoot

Contact showmasters at:

shop@showmastersevents.com

Tell them you are missing batch number. They will need which event, guest and order number.

Edited by Chris1970

40 minutes ago, kernowsteve said:

Hi

I dont have a batch number on my jeff jarrett photo op either! Again, bought early on. Will this be considered batch 1 as well?

Thanks

Hi Steve, just to make doubley sure, it's definitely not in the bottom left of the print out (PDF) version of your ticket, is it?

2 hours ago, wjbleming said:

Hi Steve, just to make doubley sure, it's definitely not in the bottom left of the print out (PDF) version of your ticket, is it?

Yep defo no batch number in bottom left mate. All the others have bar this one!

3 hours ago, kernowsteve said:

Yep defo no batch number in bottom left mate. All the others have bar this one!

Grand, just in case as it's easy to miss. Have you tried emailing shop@showmastersevents.com to enquire about it? That'd be the best option, mate.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, charliechuck71 said:

just to confirm does batch 1 mean you will be in the earliest photo-shoot queue?

It depends on what you mean exactly.  If it's a single shoot then Gold pass holders always go first Charlie (Or Diamonds, then Golds, then Batch 1 if it's a Diamond guest) , but batch one will be first after that.  If you mean for a guest with an AM and PM session then ys, Batch one will probably get called in the AM session

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, charliechuck71 said:

just to confirm does batch 1 mean you will be in the earliest photo-shoot queue?

Yes, unless it is a diamond guest, in which case people with diamond passes go first, and for a photo session with a regular guest people with gold passes go first. Once diamonds and/or golds are through, then batches will go through in number order, with batch 1 being first. Hope this helps :D

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Thanks 1

well i don't arrive into London from Glasgow till around 11am on the Saturday so hoping to be at the venue before midday i just hope batch 1 photo-shoots aren't called out before then? and if so will i be able to join the second batch, as i have already paid for my photo-shoot in advance? :D

2 minutes ago, charliechuck71 said:

well i don't arrive into London from Glasgow till around 11am on the Saturday so hoping to be at the venue before midday i just hope batch 1 photo-shoots aren't called out before then? and if so will i be able to join the second batch, as i have already paid for my photo-shoot in advance? :D

I imagine the photo shoot in question is Nick Castle's, correct? I imagine he will only have one photo shoot, and during that shoot every batch will be called. If you have to turn up nearer the end of the shoot you will still get your photo as it was paid for in advance. As long as your arrive during the allocated time for the shoot you will definitely get your photo :D

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I imagine the photo shoot in question is Nick Castle's, correct? I imagine he will only have one photo shoot, and during that shoot every batch will be called. If you have to turn up nearer the end of the shoot you will still get your photo as it was paid for in advance. As long as your arrive during the allocated time for the shoot you will definitely get your photo :D

yeah it's the Nick Castle photo-shoot indeed. i'm hoping that it will be called between 12 &1pm or thereabouts, as i can't be hanging around the venue all day due to other things i need to do that day before setting off back home to Glasgow in the evening B)

1 minute ago, charliechuck71 said:

yeah it's the Nick Castle photo-shoot indeed. i'm hoping that it will be called between 12 &1pm or thereabouts, as i can't be hanging around the venue all day due to other things i need to do that day before setting off back home to Glasgow in the evening B)

Just know that if you miss the photo shoot because you're not there you can't get a refund as activeties are spread all over the day.

• Thanks 1