Gifts for guests

11 hours ago, Raylenth said:

To be honest, the best and most personal thing you can give him is a letter.  Buy a card or something and write about what it means to you to meet him and what his performances mean to you.  He can take it away and read it and it'll mean for more in the long run I think.  

Dear Mr Capaldi,

I thought you were going to make a great Dr, but to be honest I was a little disappointed. I totally blame that on the writers of the show though, who I don't think were exactly sure what to do with you. It did get better though.

My Mum, on the other hand, hated you from the start. She said it was nothing personal, she just really didn't like your face. Also, she is not a fan of the Scottish in general. But even she said she was beginning to tolerate you by the end, so that's something to be proud of.

I love Paddington though. I mean, you're not in it much, but still.

Peace and love,

The Bear

xxx

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Dear Mr Capaldi,

I thought you were going to make a great Dr, but to be honest I was a little disappointed. I totally blame that on the writers of the show though, who I don't think were exactly sure what to do with you. It did get better though.

My Mum, on the other hand, hated you from the start. She said it was nothing personal, she just really didn't like your face. Also, she is not a fan of the Scottish in general. But even she said she was beginning to tolerate you by the end, so that's something to be proud of.

Peace and love,

The Bear

xxx

I don't know if he will appreciate that, altho the honesty is very inspiring... 

35 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Dear Mr Capaldi,

Peace and love,

The Bear

xxx

He will be left thinking what on Earth he has done for you to not like the Scottish, what on Earth have we done ?

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

Dear Mr Capaldi,

Peace and love,

The Bear

xxx

Also, Cumberbatch out acted the socks off you in Fortysomething.

Love,

The Bear

11 hours ago, natedammit said:

Dear Mr Capaldi,

Peace and love,

The Bear

xxx

giphy.gif

• Haha 1