Classic Doctor triple shoot.

2 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Well, classic depending on how you perceive David Bradley's portrayal of the 1st Doctor. I called it a classic triple shoot because he portrayed a classic Doctor in a modern episode.

I'll allow it.

59 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Just in case anyone missed this:

Colin Baker, Paul McGann & David Bradley Photo Session with collectors book - Saturday 28th July,  £80

Colin Baker, Paul McGann & David Bradley Photo Session with collectors book - Sunday 29th July,  £80

Darn, this is very tempting... :o

At this point I’ll probably wait until the schedule is out to decide which day is better to reduce overlaps (or if other Doctor Who group photos are released), but yeah I can’t pass on a multi Doctor photo :D:wub:

Gonna let this pass by me. I think it's weird to include Bradley in this shoot. 6-7-8 would've been an awesome shoot but now we have 1(kind of)-6-8. If they would've included all Doctors who are going to attend, I would buy one straight away. I think there are more obvious choices to combine Doctors. McGann & Eccleston; Capaldi & Bradley (& Mackie) to name two of them. Don't get me wrong, this sounds like an awesome shoot and it must be a pain the ass to organise these multi shoots but I'll keep hoping for another one ^_^

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Doesn’t sound too flattering :P

Oh and by the way, going off topic momentarily, did you see the announcement for the guest at the next LFF?

Edited by Raylenth

39 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Gonna let this pass by me. I think it's weird to include Bradley in this shoot. 6-7-8 would've been an awesome shoot but now we have 1(kind of)-6-8. If they would've included all Doctors who are going to attend, I would buy one straight away. I think there are more obvious choices to combine Doctors. McGann & Eccleston; Capaldi & Bradley (& Mackie) to name two of them. Don't get me wrong, this sounds like an awesome shoot and it must be a pain the ass to organise these multi shoots but I'll keep hoping for another one ^_^

I’m considering buying this exactly because it’s an “unusual” combination of Doctors, it’s more unique than other group photos, possible even a group that has never been done before :D

Anyway, the other combinations you’ve suggested would be great too and I sort of expected them to happen at some point, we’ll see if they’re added in the next couple of weeks or not. Maybe Eccleston didn’t agree to group photos, maybe Capaldi is already too busy with his talk and the duo with Pearl... Still, having them all in the same photo would be a dream, and the McGann & Eccleston or Capaldi & Bradley options seem quite doable.

I will wait for a few more days/weeks to see if more group shoots are released or if the schedule allows me time to do more photos, but yeah I’ll definitely get at least one multi-Doctor photo no matter what combination, I’m so here for this :D:D:D

43 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

I’m considering buying this exactly because it’s an “unusual” combination of Doctors, it’s more unique than other group photos, possible even a group that has never been done before :D

I don't know, that's like saying a group photo with Colin Baker, Pearl Mackie and Noel Clarcke would also be a unusual combination and therefore more exciting. I mean, at a small convention with a few guests I would agree but not when you have such a range of Doctor Who actors available.

43 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

Anyway, the other combinations you’ve suggested would be great too and I sort of expected them to happen at some point, we’ll see if they’re added in the next couple of weeks or not. Maybe Eccleston didn’t agree to group photos, maybe Capaldi is already too busy with his talk and the duo with Pearl... Still, having them all in the same photo would be a dream, and the McGann & Eccleston or Capaldi & Bradley options seem quite doable.

Cumberbatch did a group photo with Mikkelson and Wong last year and lasted 10 minutes because he didn't have a lot of time. Maybe Eccleston doesn't want to do this but they could easily do the Capaldi/Mackie duo shoot and keep them 10 more minutes and bring Bradley into the mix :D

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

I don't know, that's like saying a group photo with Colin Baker, Pearl Mackie and Noel Clarcke would also be a unusual combination and therefore more exciting. I mean, at a small convention with a few guests I would agree but not when you have such a range of Doctor Who actors available.

Lol I meant combinations of Doctors, not just any odd characters :lol: Maybe it’s just me, but I’m always like, “what if Doctor number X and Doctor number Y met...?”, so having photo shoots in different, unusual combinations fulfills my AU cravings :P 

That said, I’d love a “Companion” group photo with Pearl and Noel (maybe even Ingrid). Ok, maybe I just love group photos too much :P

31 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Cumberbatch did a group photo with Mikkelson and Wong last year and lasted 10 minutes because he didn't have a lot of time. Maybe Eccleston doesn't want to do this but they could easily do the Capaldi/Mackie duo shoot and keep them 10 more minutes and bring Bradley into the mix :D

I totally second the idea of a Capaldi, Mackie & Bradley photo. To be honest I expected it when Bradley was announced, then I sort of ruled it out over time because I imagined they’d be busy with more “popular” group photos like Capaldi&Eccleston, but if they don’t happen then I totally support a “Twice Upon a Time” themed trio photo. I might even try to upgrade my current Peter&Pearl duo to that, or just get another one ^_^

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

I wish!  He did one with Wong and one with Mikkelson.  I was waiting and hoping for a trio to go on sale but it didn't 

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I wish!  He did one with Wong and one with Mikkelson.  I was waiting and hoping for a trio to go on sale but it didn't 

Really? I thought I saw pictures of the three of them together with a guy.

3 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Really? I thought I saw pictures of the three of them together with a guy.

Believe me, if there had been a triple I'd have bought one!  You can see all the Sunday photo sessions here and as you can see there's only BC/BQ and BC/MM.  Id guess if you did see a triple it would have been a special with Jason maybe?

https://showmasters.photoshelter.com/gallery-collection/Sunday/C0000PFuPRxTbw7Y

6 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Believe me, if there had been a triple I'd have bought one!  You can see all the Sunday photo sessions here and as you can see there's only BC/BQ and BC/MM.  Id guess if you did see a triple it would have been a special with Jason maybe?

https://showmasters.photoshelter.com/gallery-collection/Sunday/C0000PFuPRxTbw7Y

Well, I guess that's the sign that I need to go to bed.:D