LIMITED EDITION DOCTOR WHO COVER FOR LFCC!

On 11/21/2018 at 9:59 PM, dm275011 said:

Mine was also not signed by Tom Baker, apparently he didn't sign 5 of them. Luckily I contacted Tom's website and sent them the comic which Tom has duley signed and sent back. It arrived today and I am delighted with it.

Nice, I had not thought about doing that myself. I might try and track down Tom's website and do the same.

On 11/25/2018 at 1:41 PM, Sassy1988 said:

Seriously? One person? Sorry but that is really terrible especially considering the size of these events. I know I'm not the only person to have either had to wait or is still waiting for their order or some kind of response. It has been just over 4 months since the event and I feel like I still have yet to get anywhere. They are obviously in need of the extra help, so sorry but that is really poor on SMs part.

What makes it more disappointing is the fact that the events seem to be so organized and really well planned out and I love SM for that, why do they let themselves down with their poor email service? 

Hopefully they will consider hiring more staff for that department at some point before they get really bad feedback for it.

The pre-orders are dealt with separately from the organisation of the cons themselves. I don't disagree the communication needs to be better, but it's not feasible for Jason G to employ somebody. There are probably hundreds of e-mails to go through the days round a con, but for most of the year maybe none at all.