LIMITED EDITION DOCTOR WHO COVER FOR LFCC!

I emailed them too before the convention, twice after and querying any update, but haven't received a response yet. Still waiting on any info on the signed comic, but happy to wait as hoping there's a chance they can get more signatures than advertised since they had some last minute additions to the convention. I'm guessing they're doing what they can and will write again if I haven't heard from them in another couple of weeks.

2 hours ago, collectorman said:

hoping there's a chance they can get more signatures than advertised since they had some last minute additions to the convention.

I hate to be the one to say it, but there is pretty much no chance of this happening. I imagine it will be signed only be the Doctors who were already announced when you paid for it (I think I remember reading that you could pay extra to add Matt Smith to it). So I would say it is only signed by David (Bradley), Colin, Paul, Christopher and Peter (Capaldi). If there are more signatures on it, then great, but what I'm saying is don't get your hopes up thinking that this delay is due to SM trying to get more signatures on them.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

9 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I hate to be the one to say it, but there is pretty much no chance of this happening. I imagine it will be signed only be the Doctors who were already announced when you paid for it (I think I remember reading that you could pay extra to add Matt Smith to it). So I would say it is only signed by David (Bradley), Colin, Paul, Christopher and Capaldi. If there are more signatures on it, then great, but what I'm saying is don't get your hopes up thinking that this delay is due to SM trying to get more signatures on them.

This.  Unfortunately Jason G is just very slow at replying sometimes, if they didn't get them signed at the show I'd think that would be it.

On 8/29/2018 at 4:47 PM, Raylenth said:

This.  Unfortunately Jason G is just very slow at replying sometimes, if they didn't get them signed at the show I'd think that would be it.

On 8/29/2018 at 4:36 PM, The Friendly Dalek said:

I hate to be the one to say it, but there is pretty much no chance of this happening. I imagine it will be signed only be the Doctors who were already announced when you paid for it (I think I remember reading that you could pay extra to add Matt Smith to it). So I would say it is only signed by David (Bradley), Colin, Paul, Christopher and Peter (Capaldi). If there are more signatures on it, then great, but what I'm saying is don't get your hopes up thinking that this delay is due to SM trying to get more signatures on them.

I read on one of the pre-order site facebook posts (as i'd also commented on them) that he was trying to add Tennant & Davison on to them on the Sunday and they were delaying because they were hoping Sylvester was going to be at Glasgow or Sheffield so that he could've been added to make it even better.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The site now says :

Good Morning All (1st oct)

Exeter and Amsterdam all shipped last week, if your UK and not recived them drop us an email, if outside the UK give it a few more days. 

All Cardiff items are packed ready to go, these will go tuesday as I'm without a car today. 

Munuch is being packed and will go by wednesday

Ghost ship customers expect an email today and then the items will ship tomorrow with the cardiff items. 

Still no email but the site now says

Ghost ship. If you have not received an email then please email me ASAP, everyone has been emailed but I've had several bounce back.  

So I’ve emailed him again from my gmail address and again from the contact us page on the site

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, dm275011 said:

Has anyone received their copy yet? The website says they were dispatched on the 29th October but mine hasn't arrived yet.

Yes I got my copy last Saturday. Unfortunately though, I think by 9 they actually mean 8 as the comics are not signed by Tom Baker.

I have tried to email them in hopes of a partial refund since it was advertised as having been signed by him too, so far no reply.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2018 at 3:21 PM, disurmston said:

Mine arrived Tuesday but does have the signature of Tom Baker in the bottom left next to David Tennant 

Yea I'm guessing that someone different got the autographs for mine. All of my autographs seem to of all be done with the same blue pen too which for me was quite surprising as I was expecting the autos to be done with different ink, one of 2 of them at least anyway xD

Its no real biggie for me as I have a Tom Baker autograph on something else, so its not like I'm missing his autograph in my collection altogether, just on the comic. I also, did manage to get everyone else that was meant to be on the Comic including David Tennant and Matt Smith. Just an unfortunate mistake, it happens. There was a lot of Doctor Who actors at the event, Tom iirc was also only there for the single day too.

I'm more concerned with getting a partial refund for it since I did pay for Tom to be added too. I'm also still waiting for another order too which has yet to arrive. I have sent several emails and not really got anywhere with them just yet, here's hoping I will at some point though ha.

Never known a company to be so slow at responding to emails, it kind of makes me wonder just how many people actually work in that department O.o

1 hour ago, Sassy1988 said:

Never known a company to be so slow at responding to emails, it kind of makes me wonder just how many people actually work in that department O.o

I do believe the answer to that is one. And that one person covers all departments of the pre-orders.

On 11/20/2018 at 3:28 PM, natedammit said:

I do believe the answer to that is one. And that one person covers all departments of the pre-orders.

Seriously? One person? Sorry but that is really terrible especially considering the size of these events. I know I'm not the only person to of either had to wait or is still waiting for their order or some kind of response. It has been just over 4 months since the event and I feel like I still have yet to get anywhere. They are obviously in need of the extra help, so sorry but that is really poor on SMs part.

What makes it more disappointing is the fact that the events seem to be so organized and really well planned out and I love SM for that, why do they let themselves down with their poor email service? 

Hopefully they will consider hiring more staff for that department at some point before they get really bad feedback for it.