LIMITED EDITION DOCTOR WHO COVER FOR LFCC!

• Showmasters Admin

DW-Exclusive-Cover-LFCC.jpg.74a17994b3ff74ec9a30e766ad9c9bab.jpg

We have an exciting announcement for Doctor Who fans! There will be a Doctor Who comic Limited edition for London Film & Comic Con with only 500 copies!

The creative team of James Peaty, Iolanda Zanfardino, and Dijjo Lima bring you part one Ghost Ship which is the first issue of The Road To The 13th Doctor comic series.

They will be available at the Showmasters Merchandise stand at the top of the stairs in the main guest hall.  Retail price of £5.00 each and limited to maximum of two per person.

Copies will be available each day of the show first come first serve.

Friday      x100 available

Saturday x180 available

Sunday    x180 available

Our Autograph send in service is offering a very limited version of x40 copies signed by all the Doctors at the event which will be numbered and embossed.  You can contact them through their website: www.showmasterssales.com

Please note these are not available to pre order unsigned they are only available to buy on the day whilst stocks last.

• Like 3

Just now, The Friendly Dalek said:

I've just looked and I can't seem to find it on the pre orders page. Is it there or am I just having a moment?

Probably to be updated later along with tonight's announcements.

This was the most exciting announcement for me tonight! :lol: (Just kidding :P)

It’s so cool that LFCC gets an exclusive cover :o I don’t really collect all Doctor Who comics regularly, but I might try to get a copy of this one at the event if they’re still available since it’s such a special issue ^_^ It’d be cool to have it signed by the other Doctor Who comic artists as well (even though they technically didn’t worked on this particular story).

• Like 1

• RoadRunner unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

Anyone received their copy via the PreOrder service yet? The event is almost a month ago now and I'm still waiting for 2/3 of my orders, does it usually take this long to receive orders?

I have been without the internet for a few days now so was mainly wondering if there had been any updates to some of the orders? Anyone still waiting for their LFCC orders still Doctor Who or otherwise? or am I alone here? lol =/ I don't usually preorder stuff that often but this one was rather tempting, its just worrying not knowing if the order is still going to be fulfilled or not :(

I have phoned them after they failed to reply to my email and they said they are looking into it, so here's hoping for something positive.

2 hours ago, Sassy1988 said:

Anyone received their copy via the PreOrder service yet? The event is almost a month ago now and I'm still waiting for 2/3 of my orders, does it usually take this long to receive orders?

I have been without the internet for a few days now so was mainly wondering if there had been any updates to some of the orders? Anyone still waiting for their LFCC orders still Doctor Who or otherwise? or am I alone here? lol =/ I don't usually preorder stuff that often but this one was rather tempting, its just worrying not knowing if the order is still going to be fulfilled or not :(

I have phoned them after they failed to reply to my email and they said they are looking into it, so here's hoping for something positive.

I haven't received my signed copy yet either. I did get a email reply last week and they were delayed being sent out as they had hoped to be able to add Sylvester to the signatures but, unfortunately, this hasn't been possible. Hopefully won't be too much longer.