LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - STEVEN SEAGAL

Although I won't be ar this year's LFCC this is an amazing announcement. I saw Above the Law - or Nico as it was called in the Netherlands - at my local cinema for my 14th birthday. Dutch cinemas did not care much about age restrictions in those days. My favourite Seagal movies are still Marked for Death and Out for Justice.

On ‎29‎-‎6‎-‎2018 at 8:04 PM, Cyrus said:

Wow! He's on my maybe list wih all those "big money" guests ;)

I am thinking of getting him off my "maybe list" and put him on my "to meet" list ^_^

I only want a photo (no DP). I already have 8 photo's booked for the Saturday and won't be there on Sunday. Is 9 photo's doable? Most of the other photo's are batches 1.

Any advise?

If you aren't doing a lot of auto's and plan well it should be fine, just ask for advice here when the schedule comes out if you have any overlaps and we can advise the best order but as you have batch 1's that helps a bit.

17 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

If you aren't doing a lot of auto's and plan well it should be fine, just ask for advice here when the schedule comes out if you have any overlaps and we can advise the best order but as you have batch 1's that helps a bit.

I plan to get the auto's on Friday, for those guests who attend on Friday. Maybe a few on Saturday.
I'll ask the crew for advise if I do have any overlaps. They helped me out many times before ;)

Thanks Raylenth, going to book that photo now :D

8 minutes ago, FanGirl said:

I’m waiting for the Schedule to come out to see if I can fit a photo/Auto in with him. Will it be too late to buy a Diamond Pass when the Schedule is out?

Not at all. As long as they're not sold out you can still get them and seeing as there's been no warning of them getting low you should be grand, FanGirl. :smile:

4 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Not at all. As long as they're not sold out you can still get them and seeing as there's been no warning of them getting low you should be grand, FanGirl. :smile:

Thank you so much! That’s great news. I wasn’t sure obviously with Showmasters having to sort out all the DP ready for the event. Especially as they tend to have a DP collection on the Thursday too, so not much time if I’ve only bought my Diamond Pass a week before :rolleyes: I’ve got other Diamond Passes to collect too so what’s one more for the pile lol

5 minutes ago, natedammit said:

I think you can buy a Diamond Pass at the show itself.

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

You can as long as they aren't sold out

Oh that makes me feel better thank you. Just need to see the schedule now in the hopes I have enough time to meet this Legend! :rolleyes:

Not sure if it's relevant or not, but I bought John Cleese's DP late last year (around a week before the event) and when I went to pick up the pass, the staff had a specific stack for people who bought late. They gave me the one on top, so my number was based on when I collected, not when I ordered. It didn't bother me, as I knew I would still get the autograph eventually, and I knew I would get a high number because i'd ordered late. It just might be something to keep in mind if you have a super restricted schedule, and were relying on getting the auto really quickly (if it even was anything more than a unique case for John Cleese). 

Just now, tenaciouspirit said:

Not sure if it's relevant or not, but I bought John Cleese's DP late last year (around a week before the event) and when I went to pick up the pass, the staff had a specific stack for people who bought late. They gave me the one on top, so my number was based on when I collected, not when I ordered. It didn't bother me, as I knew I would still get the autograph eventually, and I knew I would get a high number because i'd ordered late. It just might be something to keep in mind if you have a super restricted schedule, and were relying on getting the auto really quickly (if it even was anything more than a unique case for John Cleese). 

I didn't know that! Thankfully i bought mine online already :wacko:

5 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

This is a very useful piece of information thank you so much. If I buy his DP it will be if I have “plenty” of time so it won’t be an issue with regards to collecting his Auto. It will mean I can go later in the day on either of the days. Then my DP number will more than likely be well past and possibly on to VQ ticket holders anyway :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Yeah that's useful info tenacious, but anyone who buys super late has to appreciate they aren't going to be getting the auto quickly.

Yeah of course :P still, it could affect how people plan to pickup their passes or something. 

2 minutes ago, FanGirl said:

This is a very useful piece of information thank you so much. If I buy his DP it will be if I have “plenty” of time so it won’t be an issue with regards to collecting his Auto. It will mean I can go later in the day on either of the days. Then my DP number will more than likely be well past and possibly on to VQ ticket holders anyway :rolleyes:

Yeah sounds like you'll have no issues! 

• Like 1

On 30/06/2018 at 9:24 AM, CelticRob said:

Nico for me.

I enjoyed his performance in hard target too, where he gave great depth and humility to what was a very difficult role...that of playing the Invisible Man.

What hard target film looked in imdb and its not there

Well I’ve gone and booked the Diamond Pass even though I was going to wait until the schedule comes out. I have booked the photo for the Saturday.

do you guys think that I will have a clash? I’ve only got 3 photos on the Saturday which are...

Peter Capaldi (Diamond Pass)

Noel Clarke

Ingrid Oliver

and now Diamond Pass for The Ledgend Steven Seagal :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, FanGirl said:

Well I’ve gone and booked the Diamond Pass even though I was going to wait until the schedule comes out. I have booked the photo for the Saturday.

do you guys think that I will have a clash? I’ve only got 3 photos on the Saturday which are...

Peter Capaldi (Diamond Pass)

Noel Clarke

Ingrid Oliver

and now Diamond Pass for The Ledgend Steven Seagal :rolleyes:

You might, but I don't think so. If you have any overlaps - ask here or ask one of the crew members. We will all help ;) 

• Like 1

As one of the Posters who had their Posts hidden now already suspected: yes, the mods have to hide those Posts. You will Need to bring your concerns up to the Office, the Forum is not the place to do this.

As someone said, most People have no idea of this. I did hear of something, but apparently not the full scale.

I must say I am pretty shocked by one of the comments though: "Unless he is proven not guilty and all those accusations are proven false by court". I was always assuming it is "innocent til proven guilty." Not the other way round.

• Like 2