LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - STEVEN SEAGAL

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I must say I am pretty shocked by one of the comments though: "Unless he is proven not guilty and all those accusations are proven false by court". I was always assuming it is "innocent til proven guilty." Not the other way round.

Didn't you hear? It's the 21st Century and Trial by Internet is the new Justice System.

13 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

That would be scary if that was real....

It is true.. as soon as someone say "so it is" or "read this and that" "I have been told" on social media, and especially if you have that blue symbol behind your name it must be true, you are guilty straight away. It is so easy getting tagged by something or someone these days, give a name, a remark. That is whay I have stopped reading, care... 

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

True. If what some People post about me in other places was true I'd eat children for breakfast.

I would still appreciate if we could end this discussion now, otherwise the post removal was for nothing. ;)

tenor.gif?itemid=5963176

3 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

You will Need to bring your concerns up to the Office, the Forum is not the place to do this.

Is using the ‘contact us’ form on the Showmasters website the best way to do this or do they have another email address? 

(also for your sake I’m not going to bring up what was mentioned and I’m also not going to reply to the sarcastic comments above this but boy how I would love to. It’s taking all of the self control within me not to)

7 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Is using the ‘contact us’ form on the Showmasters website the best way to do this or do they have another email address? 

(also for your sake I’m not going to bring up what was mentioned and I’m also not going to reply to the sarcastic comments above this but boy how I would love to. It’s taking all of the self control within me not to)

No idea what is going on and I don't want to frankly but in regards to the email Sam I think the info@showmastersevents.com is an old email that may still work.  Other than that yeah, probably use the Contact tab

Yes, what Raylenth has given is the correct contact address. Sorry Sam, you have been on here Long enough, I was expecting you'd know.

And yes, I expect you and anyone else to stop this. I'm assuming Nathan has seen the original Posts and frankly, while his Response is sarcastic it is not unjustified. That post string I hid was bang out of line, I gave the main reason in a Quote. The justice System still says "innocent til proven guilty" and not "guilty unless the Internet says innocent."

• Like 4