LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - NATHALIE EMMANUEL

17 hours ago, walker-within said:

Amazing guest, can't wait to meet her!

Would love Nikolaj Coster-Waldau or Hannah Murray to go with her, being as they're both on the con circuit now!

I follow this ;)

2 minutes ago, Chris C said:

Fantastic news but unfortunately I am working on Friday and I live outside London.

Can Showmasters ask if Nathalie can also appear on Saturday and Sunday?

I'm sure SM would have booked her for the whole weekend had this have been possible as they know how popular she will be as a guest.

• Moderators
51 minutes ago, Chris C said:

Fantastic news but unfortunately I am working on Friday and I live outside London.

Can Showmasters ask if Nathalie can also appear on Saturday and Sunday?

As above from wrong name, if Nathalie had been available all weekend I’m sure she would be with us for the whole show.  If a guest appears for only 1/2 days there is generally a reason based around their availability.  So I’m afraid Nathalie will only be joining us Friday.

If you are unable to make that day but want Nathalies autograph you could look at the pre order shop linked below.

http://www.showmasterssales.com/

Edited by StuartG2198

Booked a Diamond Pass for Nathalie as soon as I saw she was announced. I'm just really hoping her photo shoot is in the afternoon, otherwise I will miss it due to my train not getting in until lunchtime.

Still, very much looking forward to meeting her and adding her to my GoT poster!

6 minutes ago, walker-within said:

Booked a Diamond Pass for Nathalie as soon as I saw she was announced. I'm just really hoping her photo shoot is in the afternoon, otherwise I will miss it due to my train not getting in until lunchtime.

Still, very much looking forward to meeting her and adding her to my GoT poster!

I would say 99 % sure she will have two photo ops, one morning one afternoon.

• RoadRunner unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
On 03/07/2018 at 12:25 PM, StuartG2198 said:

As above from wrong name, if Nathalie had been available all weekend I’m sure she would be with us for the whole show.  If a guest appears for only 1/2 days there is generally a reason based around their availability.  So I’m afraid Nathalie will only be joining us Friday.

If you are unable to make that day but want Nathalies autograph you could look at the pre order shop linked below.

http://www.showmasterssales.com/

Thanks for the previous suggestion. I would like to have met Nathalie in person so I hope she comes back in the near future to a future Showmasters event.