LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - NATHALIE EMMANUEL

Just bought a diamond pass #YOLO.

I'm at something at the O2 arena Wednesday-Friday before LFCC and I'm staying in a hotel near there. Going to have to figure out how to get across London to the Olympia on Friday morning. Hopefully I'll be able to meet Nathalie quickly (and hoping that she has early photo ops) so that I can then get back across London for the rest of my event at the O2 arena)...

£45 is a steal compared to some of the other GoT prices when she's been in Maze Runner and Fast and the Furious too. Would love to see Jacob Anderson accompany her.

Edited by Sam_Carter96

Is it best to contact the shop through the app or through their email. Have contacted through there email. Do they respond quickly? I need to calm down and relax. It'll probably be sorted in no time.

1 minute ago, DullyEL said:

Is it best to contact the shop through the app or through their email. Have contacted through there email. Do they respond quickly? I need to calm down and relax. It'll probably be sorted in no time.

Email. I doubt you'll get a response before next week now as they are probably finished for the weekend.

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Email. I doubt you'll get a response before next week now as they are probably finished for the weekend.

That's okay then. Will just relax and laugh about the mistake. Until it's sorted thank you.

4 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

Send asap.. last time there were a release I sent a question, got an answer at 9pm, so they might stay longer. Otherwise next week

Edited by Chris1970

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Send asap.. last time there were a release I sent a question, got an answer at 9pm, so they might stay longer. Otherwise next week

Have sent an email straight away. As long as they always reply. Doesn't need to be tonight. Even if next week should be fine. 

Have had a response straight away from the shop tonight, Great work SM, thank you. Will order my Nathalie Op soon as I gotta work out how I'll get there for Friday. Have only booked travel and con for sat. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

Have had a response straight away from the shop tonight, Great work SM, thank you. Will order my Nathalie Op soon as I gotta work out how I'll get there for Friday. Have only booked travel and con for sat. 

Glad you're getting it sorted

I do hope she let's herself be available for Saturday. A shame I can't logically make it into London on the Friday as I leave Birmingham on Friday night to attend the Show Saturday and Sunday. Damn it. :(

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Just bought a diamond pass #YOLO.

I'm at something at the O2 arena Wednesday-Friday before LFCC and I'm staying in a hotel near there. Going to have to figure out how to get across London to the Olympia on Friday morning. Hopefully I'll be able to meet Nathalie quickly (and hoping that she has early photo ops) so that I can then get back across London for the rest of my event at the O2 arena)...

£45 is a steal compared to some of the other GoT prices when she's been in Maze Runner and Fast and the Furious too. Would love to see Jacob Anderson accompany her.

I would guess that with Nathalie being with us for just the one day there will almost certainly be more than one shoot, and these are usually (where possible) split between a morning and afternoon.

3 minutes ago, StuartG2198 said:

I would guess that with Nathalie being with us for just the one day there will almost certainly be more than one shoot, and these are usually (where possible) split between a morning and afternoon.

Yeah that’s what I thought. Ordered my diamond pass not long after the announcement so hoping I’ll be a low number and I’ll be able to get in and out of the event promptly.

Thanks! 

Every year I’m at something at the O2 before LFCC but this is the first time there’s a guest I need only attending on the Friday.

• Like 1

I only arrive in London around 1 pm so I'll have to wait to see the schedule to make a decision with it staying open till 7pm there's a good chance there'll be a late photo shoot hopefully it won't sell out before I have to make a decision it's too much money to take a gamble on