LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - NATHALIE EMMANUEL

Omg have made the biggest mistake ever. Really hope it can be fixed, honestly. Please SM. have accidentally purchased a Pearl Mackie Diamond. Was meant to purchase Nathalie. Will the be fixed easily?

4 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

Omg have made the biggest mistake ever. Really hope it can be fixed, honestly. Please SM. have accidentally purchased a Pearl Mackie Diamond. Was meant to purchase Nathalie. Will the be fixed easily?

Your best bet is to email the shop, but it's not guaranteed they can do anything I'm afraid.

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

email the shop. Can't guarantee anything but if you ask nicely they'll do something if they can.

1 minute ago, DullyEL said:

It was really meant to be another Diamond Pass for Tom Welling. I'm getting so confused right now and stressed. Accidentally booked a Pearl Mackie Diamond Pass. How will this work?

Just email shop@showmastersevents.com and explain the situation. :smile:

1 minute ago, DullyEL said:

It was really meant to be another Diamond Pass for Tom Welling. I'm getting so confused right now and stressed. Accidentally booked a Pearl Mackie Diamond Pass. How will this work?

As we say, email the shop. Only they can help you.

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

As we say, email the shop. Only they can help you.

Thank you, have done so and apologised to for my big mistake. Wouldn't mind even if it means having to byy the correct diamond pass first to obtain a refund for Pearl.