LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - RAHUL KOHLI

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, jmbradbury1 said:

Can we upgrade photo tickets already bought for Rose McIver to the group shot?

Email the shop (shop -at- showmastersevents.com). I am not guaranteeing that this will be possible, but they are the only ones who can do anything if it is.

12 minutes ago, Danthescifiman said:

Can not wait to meet Rahul ontop of Rose and Aly ... as mentioned above it is a shame they where not announced togheter as i could have budgeted for the trio but oh well got all single ops for them :D:D:D

If you email shop@showmastersevents.com they might be able to swap your 3 singles for one trio shoot. They often allow upgrades. Can't guarantee but it's worth a try.

19 minutes ago, Danthescifiman said:

Can not wait to meet Rahul ontop of Rose and Aly ... as mentioned above it is a shame they where not announced togheter as i could have budgeted for the trio but oh well got all single ops for them :D:D:D

5 minutes ago, twiga said:

If you email shop@showmastersevents.com they might be able to swap your 3 singles for one trio shoot. They often allow upgrades. Can't guarantee but it's worth a try.

Above is correct, if you buy the group shoot, and email the shop as above with the order numbers and the names on all the tickets, the shop will be able to sort you out, Dan. :smile:

• RoadRunner unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...