LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - VAL KILMER

So I'll be attending Sunday, if anyone that's attending Friday or Saturday would be so kind as to reply to me on here and tell me specifically where Val Kilmers VQ tickets are in the building, so I can check it on the venue map, it would be sooooo helpful for me.

Ive been a comic con attende since 2014, everyone is so friendly at these events, makes the whole day that much better.

Not long now! Can't wait!

6 minutes ago, etikut99 said:

So I'll be attending Sunday, if anyone that's attending Friday or Saturday would be so kind as to reply to me on here and tell me specifically where Val Kilmers VQ tickets are in the building, so I can check it on the venue map, it would be sooooo helpful for me.

Ive been a comic con attende since 2014, everyone is so friendly at these events, makes the whole day that much better.

Not long now! Can't wait!

It's the same answer for Val as it is for Peter, unfortunately, etikut.

• Like 1

Yes, the floor plan is not detailed for that, people may be able to post roughly where he is on those days but there's also no guarantee he will be in the same place Sunday, especially with the Chris E and Matt S there for the day, people may be moved around

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Yes, the floor plan is not detailed for that, people may be able to post roughly where he is on those days but there's also no guarantee he will be in the same place Sunday, especially with the Chris E and Matt S there for the day, people may be moved around

I guess they get moved depending on Q sizes etc, anyway thanks for the reply, appreciated 

1 minute ago, ElmStreetBoy said:

There's a strange count down next his name in the shop, and now he disapperead...

That may mean that his photos have sold out for that day or his sales have ended early.

Edited by Starbuck73