LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - VAL KILMER

On 30/06/2018 at 8:36 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

The best indication you will get is if it shows up on the pre order store. Other than that pictures are never confirmed, and this is no exception.

Just had a quick look & the photo I wanted is in the pre-order store, so I think I'm sorted, thanks! ^_^

I am very excited about Mr. Kilmer being in attendance.  I bought a DP, although my son decided to pass.  I'll have to bring my original Real Genius poster for signature.  :-)

Would it be better to buy a diamond pass to meet Val?. I'm just wondering if I might miss the chance to meet him  if I don't get a diamond pass?. I'm sure there will be lots of people there to meet him. 

2 minutes ago, Beth said:

Would it be better to buy a diamond pass to meet Val?. I'm just wondering if I might miss the chance to meet him  if I don't get a diamond pass?. I'm sure there will be lots of people there to meet him. 

The diamond pass is the only way to guarantee meeting him, so if you really want to and can afford the diamond pass then get it so you can have the peace of mind that you are guaranteed to see him. However as he's there all 3 days I'm sure it will be possible to see him on VQ. Hope this helps :D

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

Yeah, it's so hard to judge, it might be fine on VQ's but we have no idea of his signing speed.  If he's a must have guest it's better to get the Diamond to assure it then you can de stress about it.  He's possible on the VQ's and he may well reach them and get through a lot of people.  Unfortunately we just don't know.

Just think of it this way, it’s sunday and the event has closed and you didnt get Val Kilmer because you only went with trying to get his VQ, how does it make you feel if you didn’t get it, and if it makes you feel sad then just buy the Diamond Pass, because it is well worth it 

Edited by GreenArrow2046
  • Like 1

If any of you follow Mr. Kilmer on social media, he has posted videos of his attendance at other conventions.  It will be interesting to see if he does the same here.  It seems that he does like to walk around the floor a bit which is pretty cool.

• Like 1

On 13/07/2018 at 9:04 PM, teskothemad said:

well I've got my flight suit ready for the Val shoot on Friday  I'm excited 

I did a Top Gun outfit for a works night out last year... I even sewed on all the patches myself!!! ^_^

Still very torn whether to meet him. I use to love Batman Forever, would watch it all the time. The question is, will I regret if I don't? I honestly think I'd regret. So, may have to book a photo op soon.